How Long Did It Tak...

Notifications
Clear all

How Long Did It Take You To Get Clear?

MemberMember
(@ncgirl87)

Posted : 02/10/2013 1:41 am

I just passed my 1 month mark following The Regimen (faithfully), and unfortunately I am still getting breakouts. I know that it is a long process and can take time, but I'm just feeling pretty discouraged at this point. I have a vacation coming up in about another month, and I'm desperately hoping to be mostly clear by then.

So I was just curious how long it took everyone else before they noticed their skin clearing?

MemberMember
(@michuny)

Posted : 02/11/2013 1:37 pm

It takes 8 weeks (2 months)

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 02/12/2013 9:18 am

Hello and welcome to the acne.org community... To answer your question, the amount of time it takes to clear really depends on the severity of your acne. Generally, the regimen time line is anything between 12 to 16 weeks to see marked improvement, total clearing takes around 6 months. Those with milder acne will see vast improvement within the first 8 weeks of the regimen, while more severe acne takes much longer. Remember to give the regimen time and try not to get discouraged. You will see continued improvement with time, patience, and consistency. Follow the regimen instructions to the T and keep us up to date on your progress... :)

MemberMember
(@ladybekah)

Posted : 02/13/2013 9:44 am

I stopped getting acne after a month and a half. However, I've been on the regimen for about three and a half months and I still have light red marks, but then again, I also haven't been using joboba oil or AHA.

MemberMember
(@aluong)

Posted : 02/16/2013 10:22 pm

it's been 7 years for me and still not clear :(

MemberMember
(@swedan)

Posted : 02/17/2013 5:16 am

I can't remember exactly but I don't think it took me longer than a month. I was clear in a picture I took after having used it for nearly two months. I only have mild though, so that's probably a factor. I hope it'll work as fast and well when I start using it again next week, but I have my doubts due to having to use a 5% BP.