Notifications
Clear all

If I Can Just Get Rid Of This One Spot

MemberMember
(@wrongtiming)

Posted : 02/09/2013 4:15 pm

I'll be so much happier. My skin has improved SO much the past couple of months. This is a relatively new spot (about a month old), and I really want to get rid of it quickly, as I have spring break soon.

http://imgur.com/6XJLAoz

it's in the middle of my forehead. it doesn't look too bad in this picture (also, I know my hair is messed up), but in real life, depending on the lighting, it can look pretty terrible. I've been using 4% hydroquinone on it for a few weeks now. I used 40% lactic acid peel on it a few times as well. I recently started using Turmeric mixed with chickpea flower, along with a turmeric cream (called Vicco) about a week ago. not every single day, but ever few days. When I wash my face, i use the neutrogena fight and fade toner on my forehead. My dermatologist told me to put ziana gel on it every night (which is a retin-a) - so I started doing that last night. I also get my Clarisonic Mia in the mail in about 3 days (i had a warranty and my old one which i never used broke). Does anyone have any recommendations?

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 02/09/2013 5:19 pm

retin-a will definitely help speed up the healing time of that. Just give it some time, also apply sunscreen on it during the day to prevent it from getting any darker. Only use the clarisonic at night.

MemberMember
(@wrongtiming)

Posted : 02/09/2013 7:36 pm

retin-a will definitely help speed up the healing time of that. Just give it some time, also apply sunscreen on it during the day to prevent it from getting any darker. Only use the clarisonic at night.

thanks! is there a reason why i should only use clarisonic at night? the few times i used it, i used it in the morning so that i felt good for school lol.

MemberMember
(@wrongtiming)

Posted : 03/02/2013 10:17 pm

i've been using retin a + hydroquinone, and turmeric every now and then. i also have a clarisonic now, and it's fading really fast now!