Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chloe Solaberwaki

I Just Want The Skin That Everyone Else Has!

Hi guys :)

I'm Chloe, I knew about acne.org from youtube while I was looking up how to basically get rid of acne, and everyone recommended this place!! So I'm just giving it a try :)

Maybe like a lot of you guys whom have been suffering from acne for quite some time and are calling for SOS. I have been suffering from acne since the beginning of high school, I have just turned 19. Even tho its slowly reducing, I still have them! I would still need to use make up to cover it when I go out - I know its really bad, but I can't help it!!

I see people around me, people on youtube have beautiful skin! Even if they don't, they somehow can cover it with makeup and look as if they have that perfect skin that I wanted so bad.

I'm new to this community and I'm starting uni in 2 weeks time!

I really would like to try out the acne.org products, but when they say your skin will start peeling, I just don't know should I still go for it!

I really would love to, and I need to get some help from here!! Yet, I also would want to help out the others if I can :)

Cheers

Chloe :)