Notifications
Clear all

Accutane And Leaky Gut

MemberMember
(@bobbby)

Posted : 02/08/2013 1:55 pm

Hi, I am wondering if its possible that accutane could make leaky gut worse? I thought my root cause was leaky gut so I have been on a strict diet for 8 months, but i have had no success. I know accutane has been linked to things like Crohns and IBS, so that made me wonder if it can make leaky gut worse.

Thanks

MemberMember
(@rorius)

Posted : 02/08/2013 2:36 pm

Why do you think you have "Leaky Gut Syndrome"? And anyway, it clearly isn't the cause of your acne.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/fad.html

MemberMember
(@peter-scott)

Posted : 04/29/2019 8:49 am

Do you know someone who cured the leaky gut and candida acne eating only non starched vegetables, fish, chicken, meat, without using probiotic capsules, without using l glutamine, but eating too: beans, brown rice, fruits everyday?

Who have leaky gut said have these symptoms: pain in the belly, floating and gases. So, if someone have only the acne, folliculitis and dermatitis on the body without other symptoms, dont have leaky gut and dont need to do the leaky gut diet with L glutamine and probiotic capsules, right?

MemberMember
(@aussie-scientist)

Posted : 04/29/2019 7:52 pm

I give up. This is the final time I will say this - Peter Scott - buy some clotrimazole antifungal cream and apply it to the affected areas of your skin. Forget the leaky gut stuff. You have candida (indicated by white tongue which you advised you had in a previous post) - you need to fix the candida with antifungal cream. Just do it. Do not take glutamine - it can encourage candida