Regimen And Sunscre...

Notifications
Clear all

Regimen And Sunscreen

MemberMember
(@joe-tran)

Posted : 02/07/2013 2:43 pm

Ok i've been on the regimen for about a month now and my skin is almost clear!

But i'm planning on going on holiday which means sun (I live in the uk where get get like 1 day of sun a year)

Now this may sound stupid? BUT

How do I apply the sunscreen? I f i get any BP near my eyes it gets red and sore quickly, so would I jsut apply around the yees and hope my sunglasses will make up for it or perhaps wash my hands after leaving out my eyes and then apply carefull after?

Also any hints as to which sunscreen I should use? I have very oily skin and in the past have just lived with oily skin on holiday but if you guys know of anything that'll help its much appreciated!

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 02/07/2013 2:58 pm

Since you are avoiding the eye area with the bp, you certainly don't want to apply spf last and drag any bp to your eye area. You may want to put a little bit of sunscreen to your eye area first, then do the bp and moisturizer on your face, followed by spf to the rest of your face. That way you won't be dragging any of our products onto your eye area.

If you need some tips for finding spf products, please go here: http://www.acne.org/blog/2009/06/24/sun-week-day-3-choosing-an-spf/