Notifications
Clear all

Suction Method

MemberMember
(@sam)

Posted : 02/07/2013 6:54 am

The suction method article states 8-12 passes at 4 seconds per each suction.What i want to know is,what is the right amount of passes i do on each scar.

Is it 8-12 passes over the hole face at 4 seconds long for each suction or is it 8-12 passes on each scar at 4 seconds long for each suction?

What does it mean when they said in the Article,vertical and horizontal hand-piece motions.

Do the above mean i should do vertical,horizontal or even diagonal movements when i am suctioning each scar?

MemberMember
(@sam)

Posted : 02/08/2013 7:09 am

Can Anyone help me on this matter.

MemberMember
(@feelsgood)

Posted : 02/09/2013 1:35 am

Suction it as long as you can. The more the better.

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 02/09/2013 10:31 pm

i didn't like this method

MemberMember
(@f93d)

Posted : 02/10/2013 2:46 pm

To the OP:

What you read is a research study. They come up with a procedure and maintain it throughout all the patients. It doesn't mean what they did is optimal; that wasn't the purpose of this study. I would follow the advice of FeelsGood; see what your skin can take and optimize it for your own skin.

I read their study a few times and was really confused on what they did. But, I got the main idea; don't really care about exactly what they did.

---

I ended up using aztec healing clay instead for this "suctioning" effect after skin needling on the second and third day.

It feels like my face is getting pulled out (read amazon reviews for this "blackhole" effect on the skin).

I read somewhere that someone used tape rather than a suctioning/vacuum device.

Can anyone comment on my improvisation of this method?

Does anyone else think this serves the same purpose, or am I hallucinating?

Thanks.