Notifications
Clear all

Will Tiny Ice Pick Scar Disappear?

MemberMember
(@icepickloser)

Posted : 02/06/2013 8:21 am

i define tiny ice pick scar is scar with diameter smaller or equal to 1mm

i borrow this pic from other, but my ice pick are in same scale and magnitude with her

i got them from picking... coz i'd already wait too long for the scab to fall off (1month)....i knew i was stupid now, keep making believe that some say there will be a scar too even never pick it if lasting too long like me....

Some say yes, it could greatly improve

Some say never

Some say retinA help in first year since it form

i won't try TCA cross, coz i think it's too much risk for a small ice pick scar ><

Any share?? eusa_wall.gif

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 02/06/2013 9:01 am

i had tons of those when i was younger and they all filled in. i even had some box car scars and they filled in too with time. taking at least 1000mg of vitamin c a day can help too.

MemberMember
(@scarminator)

Posted : 02/06/2013 10:04 am

i had tons of those when i was younger and they all filled in. i even had some box car scars and they filled in too with time. taking at least 1000mg of vitamin c a day can help too.

That's great! How long did it take?

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 02/06/2013 10:09 am

I have a teeny tiny ice pick scar on my cheek. It's slowly becoming shallower with the regular use of glycolic acid.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 02/06/2013 10:12 am

hmm to be honest i am not sure but i think at least a year or two.

MemberMember
(@icepickloser)

Posted : 02/06/2013 10:46 am

wow, your words are so relieving!!!eusa_pray.gif

though i fear to believe it totally and disappointed finally

but now i am really more positive

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 02/06/2013 11:02 am

dont worry they should def fill in over time i promise you! take the vitamin c to help as well and try not to dwell on them. if you are younger they might go away even faster since you heal quicker when younger.

MemberMember
(@icepickloser)

Posted : 02/06/2013 12:36 pm

dont worry they should def fill in over time i promise you! take the vitamin c to help as well and try not to dwell on them. if you are younger they might go away even faster since you heal quicker when younger.

thx for your advice and hope!! i will take vitaminC, and maybe try retin-A too.

shame..i'm oldneutral.gif

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 02/06/2013 12:41 pm

you are welcome and i bet your not that old!!!

MemberMember
(@john96)

Posted : 02/06/2013 9:14 pm

Anyone know if enlarged pores will "fill in" ???

I'm 16 and have been suffering with enlarged pores and bad skin texture for a while.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 02/08/2013 7:10 am

I'm 16 and have been suffering with enlarged pores and bad skin texture for a while.

use a b5 serum if possible from skinceuticals will shrink the pores.

MemberMember
(@john96)

Posted : 02/08/2013 11:56 am

I am from England and it says it costs around 60???

Seems expensive.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 02/18/2013 2:20 pm

Seems expensive.

Seems expensive.

u can get cheaper ones from ebay. Also use a moisturizer with niacinamide/b3

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 02/19/2013 12:00 am

i believe ice pick scars are easy to deal with this tecnique

MemberMember
(@aghhne)

Posted : 05/08/2013 8:15 am

i define tiny ice pick scar is scar with diameter smaller or equal to 1mm

i borrow this pic from other, but my ice pick are in same scale and magnitude with her

i got them from picking... coz i'd already wait too long for the scab to fall off (1month)....i knew i was stupid now, keep making believe that some say there will be a scar too even never pick it if lasting too long like me....

Some say yes, it could greatly improve

Some say never

Some say retinA help in first year since it form

i won't try TCA cross, coz i think it's too much risk for a small ice pick scar ><

Any share?? eusa_wall.gif

Hello. I would like to ask a favor if you don't mind. Can you take a close up picture of the ice pick scar that you have? I think i might have the same thing as you. Thx in advance :)

MemberMember
(@nairai)

Posted : 05/29/2013 6:02 am

I too have ice pick scars since i had bad acne last year from the birth control i was using (nexplanon implant) and they put me on dianette pill to clear up acne but i think it cleared it up too quickly and left loads of indented scars and red marks (i did occasionally pick too :/)

Since I am an actor, I like my skin to look nice on screen. I have been using an anti-wrinkle cream (weird i know considering i'm only 21) and this has actually seemed to help me as well as my skin feeling really soft. I still have a lot of scars though but my mam suffered with the same thing and now her skin is really soft and no scars at all (she used anti-wrinkle from age 25)

I hope this helps you.

Does anyone have any reviews or before and after pics of a TCA peel? this is my next step i think but i am scared!

MemberMember
(@aghhne)

Posted : 05/29/2013 7:36 pm

I too have ice pick scars since i had bad acne last year from the birth control i was using (nexplanon implant) and they put me on dianette pill to clear up acne but i think it cleared it up too quickly and left loads of indented scars and red marks (i did occasionally pick too :/)

Since I am an actor, I like my skin to look nice on screen. I have been using an anti-wrinkle cream (weird i know considering i'm only 21) and this has actually seemed to help me as well as my skin feeling really soft. I still have a lot of scars though but my mam suffered with the same thing and now her skin is really soft and no scars at all (she used anti-wrinkle from age 25)

I hope this helps you.

Does anyone have any reviews or before and after pics of a TCA peel? this is my next step i think but i am scared!

So you mom had icepicks and boxscars and hers heald perfectly? How deep or how shallow is it? Mines are fresh about 2 to 4 months old and im also youn (16). I am also thinking of being in showbiz but that's not happening cause of my acne and scars. I also have a dogbite scar on my nosebridge between my eyes. For the peels, a lot of people have negative reviews for peels but there are also a lot of positive reviews. I havent had a peel so i woudnt know anything.

MemberMember
(@nairai)

Posted : 05/30/2013 8:57 am

I hope this helps you.

So you mom had icepicks and boxscars and hers heald perfectly? How deep or how shallow is it? Mines are fresh about 2 to 4 months old and im also youn (16). I am also thinking of being in showbiz but that's not happening cause of my acne and scars. I also have a dogbite scar on my nosebridge between my eyes. For the peels, a lot of people have negative reviews for peels but there are also a lot of positive reviews. I havent had a peel so i woudnt know anything.

Yeah she had worse ones than me and her's are totally gone. It took about 3 years though to go completely she said. So I still have a long time to wait because i have only had mine for about 6 months... Oh i wish i could afford all the fancy stuff!

MemberMember
(@aghhne)

Posted : 05/30/2013 8:25 pm

I hope this helps you.

Yeah she had worse ones than me and her's are totally gone. It took about 3 years though to go completely she said. So I still have a long time to wait because i have only had mine for about 6 months... Oh i wish i could afford all the fancy stuff!

Whew 3 years. That sadens me since im 16 and teenage years are the ones you're supposed to enjoy as much as you can before yo go to the working world.... I definitely wish i had money as well. It'd make everything so much easier.

MemberMember
(@nairai)

Posted : 05/31/2013 7:19 am

I hope this helps you.

Whew 3 years. That sadens me since im 16 and teenage years are the ones you're supposed to enjoy as much as you can before yo go to the working world.... I definitely wish i had money as well. It'd make everything so much easier.

I am gonna try derma rolling... its the most cost effective way and as long as you do it around once a fortnight you will get fast results (you can do it more often but no more than once a week) i will let you know how it goes for me :)

MemberMember
(@aghhne)

Posted : 05/31/2013 8:15 pm

I hope this helps you.

I am gonna try derma rolling... its the most cost effective way and as long as you do it around once a fortnight you will get fast results (you can do it more often but no more than once a week) i will let you know how it goes for me :)

Ok :) wish you luck!

MemberMember
(@lelouch)

Posted : 08/21/2013 10:14 am

but it really took time,right?maybe more than 5 years......

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 08/21/2013 10:38 am

no my didnt take that long maybe 1-2 years at the most. i cant remember the time frame but it wasnt that long. i was in my 20's though at the time. i did have ipl's done on the areas so maybe somehow it also helped collagen production? i dont know i just know that i did have those areas zapped a few times for the redness.