Notifications
Clear all

Acne On Chin

MemberMember
(@lexykraugh)

Posted : 02/04/2013 3:23 am

Hey guys, ive been recently breaking out really bad on my chin. Right now I have 10 big blemishes, plus all the blackheads and just tiny imperfections... I was wondering what type of acne is this? Its probably moderate to severe right? I dont go a day without having a field of bumps on my chin

MemberMember
(@lexykraugh)

Posted : 02/04/2013 5:33 am

can anybody help me in determining what type of acne i have?

MemberMember
(@chatoyant)

Posted : 02/04/2013 5:58 am

It's hard to tell without a picture. I advise you to read this first: http://www.acne.org/whatisacne.html and then come back and mention which type of pimple you get most often on your face.

If your acne is just concentrated around your chin area and your other areas on your face are relatively clear then your acne is most probably not severe.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 02/04/2013 7:03 am

Are they whiteheads or more so underneath the skin bumps?

MemberMember
(@lexykraugh)

Posted : 02/04/2013 5:16 pm

how are you supposed to add an image? I have one ready

This is my acne.... and i have a few on my forhead but like mini ones that are not visible.. but still there.

So what type of acne is this??:(:( its actually painful and i feel it all the time... I wasnt able to sleep dreading going to school ..

I used to use EPIDUO gel but then I stopped because my skin didnt look as clear in the beginning and I didnt want to have to use it my entire life... so i slowly discontinued it. However, it was a slow process but slowly littly bumps started resurfacing and BAM now look at me! Ive never had a breakout this bad in my life...... ever.

What type of acne is this? severe, mild or moderate?

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 02/05/2013 10:58 am

I'd say its hormonal, usually hormonal acne appears on the chin first (from my experience). If the epiduo works for you, then i'd just use it. Most people have some sort of skin care routine, putting some gel on your chin every day is surely better than acne?

MemberMember
(@lexykraugh)

Posted : 02/05/2013 4:42 pm

but i tried using it again, and my skin has shown a resistance to it, it like doesnt work as well anymore. And also, when I wasnt eating as much (1 meal a day), my face was completely clear not one pimple in sight... now its crazy

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 02/14/2013 11:49 am

my guess it is diet related - what is is that youre eating when you eat more than one meal that you dont eat when you only have one meal? dairy products? think about it and try to isolate what food might be causing it :)