Hi Guys

MemberMember
(@praveen64)

Posted : 02/04/2013 2:44 am

I started a website on acne. After 100's of methods to cure acne in my 8 long damn battle, I finally won smile.png. I found that the balanced way is the best approach. I am cured of acne now after 8 long damn years of nightmare.

I have done lots of research, went through heaps of bullshit methods out there. Went through suicide attempts, because life was pure hell. I was crying, hitting my head on wall out of anger and frustration.

Where you were I was there and even worse. What kept me going was my belief in my bodies amazing healing abilities. If you truly believe then you can achieve is what I learned. Because I had been hell, I am not afraid of hell anymore.

Acne pushed me and made me dive deep into esoteric subjects like Sahaja yoga, Tao (Iron Shirt chi kung), numerology, astrology, Tantra or sex magic and I also experienced and achieved mystical experiences.

I started feeling chakras with Sahaja yoga, heal my chakras and I was able to cure my acne. (This is only one of the methods and it is completely free).

I found not just one method but couple of methods to cure acne.

Oh YES: the Elites exist, they own Pharma and media. I don't want to get in there, I want you to focus only on our goals. That is to cure acne. Not blaming someone, but avoiding them instead and focus ONLY ON WHAT YOU TRULY WANT!

It is nothing to do with magic cures, but it is do with tapping into your bodies amazing healing abilities and instantly curing it.

The greatest gift in my life is my acne, and I am grateful for it. Because it lead me into looking for answers in curing acne and through that way I also achieved mystical consciousness, empathy, compassion, kindness, respectfulness, path of dharma, healthy diet, positive thoughts and positive emotions. Overall my life's purpose has been achieved.

I remember my foolishness:

From 3 days apple only diet cure, to whole range of other self sabotaging methods only resulted in me achieving weak immune system. sad.png

You guys are very lucky, especially the ones who had been suffering with acne for less than a year.

I already gave away one method with out you doing any hard lifting, so start digging and finding the truth.

Note: This article could be full of grammar errors and spellings mistakes. Stop your critical mind and dive in deep, stop looking at my pointing finger but look at the moon, only the moon. smile.png

MemberMember
(@tony1990)

Posted : 02/09/2013 6:26 pm

I started a website on acne. After 100's of methods to cure acne in my 8 long damn battle, I finally won smile.png. I found that the balanced way is the best approach. I am cured of acne now after 8 long damn years of nightmare.

I have done lots of research, went through heaps of bullshit methods out there. Went through suicide attempts, because life was pure hell. I was crying, hitting my head on wall out of anger and frustration.

Where you were I was there and even worse. What kept me going was my belief in my bodies amazing healing abilities. If you truly believe then you can achieve is what I learned. Because I had been hell, I am not afraid of hell anymore.

Acne pushed me and made me dive deep into esoteric subjects like Sahaja yoga, Tao (Iron Shirt chi kung), numerology, astrology, Tantra or sex magic and I also experienced and achieved mystical experiences.

I started feeling chakras with Sahaja yoga, heal my chakras and I was able to cure my acne. (This is only one of the methods and it is completely free).

I found not just one method but couple of methods to cure acne.

Oh YES: the Elites exist, they own Pharma and media. I don't want to get in there, I want you to focus only on our goals. That is to cure acne. Not blaming someone, but avoiding them instead and focus ONLY ON WHAT YOU TRULY WANT!

It is nothing to do with magic cures, but it is do with tapping into your bodies amazing healing abilities and instantly curing it.

The greatest gift in my life is my acne, and I am grateful for it. Because it lead me into looking for answers in curing acne and through that way I also achieved mystical consciousness, empathy, compassion, kindness, respectfulness, path of dharma, healthy diet, positive thoughts and positive emotions. Overall my life's purpose has been achieved.

I remember my foolishness:

From 3 days apple only diet cure, to whole range of other self sabotaging methods only resulted in me achieving weak immune system. sad.png

You guys are very lucky, especially the ones who had been suffering with acne for less than a year.

I already gave away one method with out you doing any hard lifting, so start digging and finding the truth.

Note: This article could be full of grammar errors and spellings mistakes. Stop your critical mind and dive in deep, stop looking at my pointing finger but look at the moon, only the moon. smile.png

So you cured your acne by doing some yoga and positive affirmation? Can you explain more about the yoga in detail or is there any video link? Thanks

MemberMember
(@praveen64)

Posted : 02/10/2013 4:30 am

If you are serious about curing acne, you had to invest some time like 10 to 20 minutes a day, and it add ups and heals you smile.png.

Also, I don't get any benefit from helping apart from satisfaction that I helped someone. I am only passionate about this and helping other people out.

Give your body 2 months atleast to heal and diligently do the excercises everyday. Some people get cured in their first week, without any effort other than the 20 minutes a day.

This is the easiest method to cure acne.

Good Luck and if you want to thank me laters after curing acne, instead help other people out of the same rut we once were in.

Cool

Praveen