Country Considerati...

Notifications
Clear all

Country Consideration

MemberMember
(@karen-rosales)

Posted : 02/03/2013 7:00 am

Does the effectivity of your products depends on what country the user lives. For example i am from the philippines and i am very interested in buying some of your products but my sister told me to check if it will work on me since the climate of the philippines differs a lot in US. I mean philippines is a tropical country so maybe itwill only work in cold places like US. Also i have a problem with my back. It has lots of acne too, which product should i use for that?

MemberMember
(@rita-beauchamp)

Posted : 02/12/2013 9:54 pm

It shouldn't matter at all what country your in! The climate has nothing to do with how effective the treatment is.Acne.org ships everywhere and works in all country's.

Now,with back acne I would suggest getting 16oz regimen. It's the same stuff just in larger quantities so it's cheaper.there are special instruction for your back and shaving online and comes with your package.

Good luck and I hope acne.org works!

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 02/14/2013 12:01 pm

I wouldnt think hot climates negatively effect it otherwise our own bodyheat would deactivate it smile.png

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 02/20/2013 2:41 am

I suppose the only thing to consider in the Philippines is humidity as sweating a lot could cause bleaching around the neckline of your clothes. I live in Perth Australia which is really hot and the Regimen works perfectly.

Good luck if you decide to give it a go.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/05/2013 12:19 am

Does the effectivity of your products depends on what country the user lives. For example i am from the philippines and i am very interested in buying some of your products but my sister told me to check if it will work on me since the climate of the philippines differs a lot in US. I mean philippines is a tropical country so maybe itwill only work in cold places like US. Also i have a problem with my back. It has lots of acne too, which product should i use for that?

Hello fellow Filipino!

Well, I am from the Philippines and the regimen works for me, although I use store bought products, I do stick to Dan's instructions. I am in my 7th week and am basically almost clear.

I think Dan's regimen will work for both cold and warm climates.

Let me know if ever you have any other questions. 🙂