Notifications
Clear all

Please Help! What Do I Do?

MemberMember
(@oploader)

Posted : 02/01/2013 9:30 pm

Hi,

I'm 17 and male and I have moderate acne (mostly on my cheeks, white heads and red spots)

I really need to cure this, it is destroying my life. I have had acne since i was 13

I'm currently trying a no wheat and no milk diet but after 3 weeks i see no improvement.

I miss eating wheat and dairy foods.. Does diet actually affect acne? I eat all organic.

Also, is it alright if i eat wheat without gluten? Or should i eliminate all wheat?

I use Desert essence face wash and a natural aloe moisturizer when washing my face (twice per day)

and then i put egg whites on my face at night. I have insomnia and usually don't sleep until 4-7am (not sure if this affects acne) but i usually end up getting 7-9 hours of sleep. I drink about 4 litres of water per day and two cups of green tea. I exercise about once per week. I use to sleep on my side at night but now i've been trying to sleep on my back... I don't know what else to do...

Is it even possible to cure acne?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 02/03/2013 9:12 am

Sleep and a natural circadian cycle do affect acne and everything else todo with your health. just like diet. Get outside into the daylight during the day as much as possible, limit artificial light at night, and go to sleep earlier. Make sure you consume he nutrients needed to produce serotonin/melatonin.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 02/03/2013 10:50 pm

Stop putting egg whites on your face! if you have to use something, use aloe instead at night. Egg whites made my acne worse when I tried them as a mask, so leaving them overnight is not a good idea in my opinion.