Notifications
Clear all

Sdfsdsdfsdfsg

MemberMember
(@codyxy)

Posted : 02/01/2013 12:30 am

Im a guy, and i got my blood work done and all, my doctor called and said id get accutane in a few days but i dont have my password or username for ipledge? do i have to have it before i can get my prescription filled or will just the card work. im confused lol

MemberMember
(@bmariewantsnoacne)

Posted : 02/01/2013 12:41 am

Mine came in the mail :)

MemberMember
(@codyxy)

Posted : 02/01/2013 12:52 am

I know it'll come in the mail but can i get my medicine before i get my username and password? xD i dont know if you'll be able to answer that cause i think girls gotta log in anyways to do some questions.

MemberMember
(@bmariewantsnoacne)

Posted : 02/01/2013 1:06 am

I honestly don't know. I do know that my pharmacy doesn't do anything with ipledge. I always fill out my questions before going, but they have never even mentioned ipledge to me.

MemberMember
(@sallysa)

Posted : 02/06/2013 12:47 pm

I got my packet for ipledge from my dr. They gave me my info to get in and set up my acct.

Here are the steps I have to follow each month:

1- bloodwork

2 - dr appt ..who after seeing me and reviewing my bloodwork enters into into ipledge

3 - I have to go in ipledge and answer questions

4 - p/u medicine but I know my pharmacy gets into ipledge to make sure I've answered my questions. THey told me that if they fill the rx without making sure it's in my window they could lose their right to disburse accutane. I have to p/u meds within 7 days of bloodwork, so steps 2-4 have to happen pretty quickly.