Notifications
Clear all

Mid-Day Workouts

MemberMember
(@mon-v)

Posted : 01/31/2013 8:33 pm

Does anyone have any advice on the best thing to do after a mid-day workout if you've already washed your face in the morning?

MemberMember
(@asburypark101)

Posted : 01/31/2013 10:08 pm

Good question, I would like some responses and ideas to this too

MemberMember
(@mon-v)

Posted : 01/31/2013 10:12 pm

Let's bump this up. I haven't worked out since July because I've been scared of a bad breakout, as I couldn't always time my workouts to start before I did the Regimen. Hopefully someone on here has good advice to help out with this problem.

MemberMember
(@sufferingwithacne)

Posted : 02/01/2013 7:16 am

interested in anyone's experienced opinion on this as well

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 02/01/2013 10:05 am

Good morning and welcome to the acne.org community! To answer your question, cleaning up after a mid day workout is quite easy while on the regimen. Some members schedule their workouts around their regimen time. For example, I do cardio mornings before I would normally do the regimen. For my mid day weights and strength training, I just pat down my face with a soft cloth, but if I sweat a lot, I will just quickly splash my face with water, pat dry and apply moisturizer. Just try not to scrub your face so you don't irritate your skin or remove too much BP. Hope that helps and keep us up to date on your progress! :)

MemberMember
(@mon-v)

Posted : 02/01/2013 10:08 am

Do you splash your face with warmer water or colder? Or just right in the middle?

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 02/01/2013 10:13 am

Luke warm.. You don't want it to be too hot or cold... :)

MemberMember
(@mon-v)

Posted : 02/01/2013 5:47 pm

Awesome, thank you!