What Is This On My ...

Notifications
Clear all

What Is This On My Cheeks ?

MemberMember
(@aljamin123)

Posted : 01/31/2013 8:17 am

ok i just started getting acne and im freaking out , im 15 & never had acne before and i have oily skin i think im going to buy zinc for my skin but their un popable -_- huh.png

post-198536-0-52594900-1359638240_thumb.

post-198536-0-52594900-1359638240_thumb.

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 01/31/2013 9:39 am

Hello and welcome to the acne.org community! To answer your question, those are clogged pores or non comedonal acne. Please look at the non inflamed acne message boards for suggestions on how to treat it. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/forum/44-blackheads-non-inflamed-acne/

Remember to be gentle with your skin and don't pick! Good luck!

MemberMember
(@kyle_)

Posted : 01/31/2013 10:22 am

What ever you do don't rub them, pick at them, or scrub them, it will make them worse.

It's not bad acne don't worry, best thing to do now is don't irritate them.

Make sure your using a gentle cleanser and nothing too harsh :)

MemberMember
(@aljamin123)

Posted : 01/31/2013 4:13 pm

What ever you do don't rub them, pick at them, or scrub them, it will make them worse.

Make sure your using a gentle cleanser and nothing too harsh smile.png

omg ! i been using st Ives scrub ! so you think i should stop ? huh.png i only used it once tho its a scrub that exfolates my skin thanks : )

Hello and welcome to the acne.org community! To answer your question, those are clogged pores or non comedonal acne. Please look at the non inflamed acne message boards for suggestions on how to treat it. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/forum/44-blackheads-non-inflamed-acne/

so will st ives scrub will be to harsh for it ? i also have neutrogena salycic acid cleanser should i used that ?

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 01/31/2013 4:54 pm

omg ! i been using st Ives scrub ! so you think i should stop ? huh.png i only used it once tho its a scrub that exfolates my skin thanks : )

>Hello and welcome to the acne.org community! To answer your question, those are clogged pores or non comedonal acne. Please look at the non inflamed acne message boards for suggestions on how to treat it. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/forum/44-blackheads-non-inflamed-acne/

so will st ives scrub will be to harsh for it ? i also have neutrogena salycic acid cleanser should i used that ?

I wouldn't use either... My advise is to use a gentle cleanser, like Cetaphil, and try not to pick at it... Eventually they will go away, and if they do not, please see a dermatologist. The absolutely worse thing you can do is use an irritating scrub like St. Ives or an acne cleanser that is way too harsh for your skin, because it isn't designed for your skin type. So, as Kyle_ reiterated earlier, the gentler the better... NO PICKING or TOUCHING YOUR FACE!! Just leave it alone, cleanse and moisturize twice a day and leave your skin alone... Good luck! 🙂

MemberMember
(@aljamin123)

Posted : 01/31/2013 6:46 pm

>Hello and welcome to the acne.org community! To answer your question, those are clogged pores or non comedonal acne. Please look at the non inflamed acne message boards for suggestions on how to treat it. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/forum/44-blackheads-non-inflamed-acne/

Remember to be gentle with your skin and don't pick! Good

luck!

I wouldn't use either... My advise is to use a gentle cleanser, like Cetaphil, and try not to pick at it... Eventually they will go away, and if they do not, please see a dermatologist. The absolutely worse thing you can do is use an irritating scrub like St. Ives or an acne cleanser that is way too harsh for your skin, because it isn't designed for your skin type. So, as Kyle_ reiterated earlier, the gentler the better... NO PICKING or TOUCHING YOUR FACE!! Just leave it alone, cleanse and moisturize twice a day and leave your skin alone... Good luck! smile.png

thanks very much i will be using cetaphil i will buy it online and i will tell you my progress : )