Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ForeverAndPatience

Has Anyone Heard Of Spread Scars?

Or "widened" scars?

I posted a question on realself. Eeeep.

My largest scar is like smooth, looks flat, has edges. He said it may be a spread scar?

Thats a new one. Anyone have any input on this term?

Yeah, never heard of it and I doubt it's even a proper term for anything. People make up all sorts of names for things for no reason. "Spread scar" sounds like a scaremongering name.

F&P we're not still talking about the same forehead scar as before are we? :( Have you seen that derm yet?

Yeah, never heard of it and I doubt it's even a proper term for anything. People make up all sorts of names for things for no reason. "Spread scar" sounds like a scaremongering name.

F&P we're not still talking about the same forehead scar as before are we? :( Have you seen that derm yet?

I posted the question to realself a while a go, and just the other day I'd gotten a reply.

I haven't seen a derm yet. My doctor is more concerned with my mental health, though she said next time I come see her she can give me a referal to a derm if it'd make me feel better.

F&P we're not still talking about the same forehead scar as before are we? sad.png Have you seen that derm yet?

I posted the question to realself a while a go, and just the other day I'd gotten a reply.

I haven't seen a derm yet. My doctor is more concerned with my mental health, though she said next time I come see her she can give me a referal to a derm if it'd make me feel better.

Ahh good ol' Realself. I used to post there too but found that there were too many people posting things in the wrong categories... so I came here. :D

Yay! Yay! Take your GP up on that offer sweetie and go see a derm! Take all your questions to them and put yourself on the road to recovery. xx