Notifications
Clear all

New Someone's Intake On Things.

MemberMember
(@mermaidlovex)

Posted : 01/26/2013 1:02 am

Ok I started to use Epiduo gel and I already have a big underneath pimple it's not cystic because its raised and you can pop it and it hurts so much. And tonight was my first night using clindamycin pledgets and needles to say I really hope I don't have to take the antibiotic (which my insurance isn't sure they want to cover) because of all the reviews I hear about it and its freaking me out about the breaking out after getting off the pill. I'm on bcp. Ortho tri cyclen lo and its helped my acne a lot but the cystic acne during my cycle is what kills me and break outs here and there that lead to scarring. Now i wanna know if I take the antibiotic (doxycycline) and my skin is clear and the derm wants me off of it, is my skin gonna freak because of my bcp ? Or will my bcp help my skin after being off of it and while using Epiduo and Clindamycin ? If you have any reviews or an alternative to not take the antibiotic LET ME KNOW !! Seriously (:

MemberMember
(@littlemehere)

Posted : 01/26/2013 3:07 am

Ok I started to use Epiduo gel and I already have a big underneath pimple it's not cystic because its raised and you can pop it and it hurts so much. And tonight was my first night using clindamycin pledgets and needles to say I really hope I don't have to take the antibiotic (which my insurance isn't sure they want to cover) because of all the reviews I hear about it and its freaking me out about the breaking out after getting off the pill. I'm on bcp. Ortho tri cyclen lo and its helped my acne a lot but the cystic acne during my cycle is what kills me and break outs here and there that lead to scarring. Now i wanna know if I take the antibiotic (doxycycline) and my skin is clear and the derm wants me off of it, is my skin gonna freak because of my bcp ? Or will my bcp help my skin after being off of it and while using Epiduo and Clindamycin ? If you have any reviews or an alternative to not take the antibiotic LET ME KNOW !! Seriously (:

could you tell me wether I have a underneath pimple or a cystic pimple,I don't know the difference,

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/325378-picallergic-to-ramen-instant-soup/ my photo can be found here,thanks.