Site Is Horrible No...

Notifications
Clear all

Site Is Horrible Now

MemberMember
(@rich43)

Posted : 01/22/2013 9:44 pm

I use to come to this site all the time but now Dan you just destroyed what made the site so interesting to visit. I used to be so easy to navigate for EVERYONE, you ever heard of Don't fix somehing that is not broken. Oh, I have never seen any pictures of you with ACNE. Your site has been a great help, I am just pissed you would make all of these horrible changes.

Very dumb and bad decision. Put it back to the way it was so people can search and find things. I have been on here today for 20 minutes and could not find a damn thing. Not like before.

BOOOOO

MemberMember
(@pugrocker)

Posted : 01/27/2013 3:17 pm

I agree Rich43. Its weird and just all messed up! crazy.gif

MemberMember
(@bmariewantsnoacne)

Posted : 01/27/2013 3:27 pm

For some reason whenever people quote someone in their reply it shows up like they typed the entire thing, not two different people. I can't tell who said what. :( it wasn't like that before. Is this one of those bad changes, or because I'm on a kindle fire?

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 01/27/2013 8:52 pm

BMarie, I've noticed the same thing you mentioned and 'm on an iPhone. Makes a thread tough to read that's for sure.

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 01/27/2013 10:57 pm

I will only chime in to say on the "Product Reviews" NOTHING pulls up when searching. I'm guessing it's a flaw in the programming, but I'm just surprised it hasn't been fixed at this point.

MemberMember
(@manticore)

Posted : 01/28/2013 6:33 am

Why post this in the Adult acne section?

You would have got better response in the Feedback section.