Notifications
Clear all

How Can I Get Diane 35 In Us?

MemberMember
(@jt79111)

Posted : 01/22/2013 6:00 pm

My testosterone is 81 and normal levels are 2-42 they don't think I have pcos as I have recently lost 15 pounds and things are only getting worse ( hirsutism acne and thinning hair like crazy) also will diane 35 be enough or should I add spiro too ( not just for acne but for the hair thinning and new blonde facial hair that's starting too) I really want diane 35 or dianette. If anyone knows how to get ahold of it in Orange County California would help immensely

MemberMember
(@splashberri)

Posted : 01/22/2013 9:31 pm

I don't really know about Dianette/Dianne 35 (sorry), but I just wanted to chime in about the high testosterone level. Have you gotten an annual exam recently just to be sure the high testosterone levels aren't linked to problems with your ovaries? You can check out GreenGables posts about BCP, I'm sure it'll offer some helpful info about what you are looking for.

MemberMember
(@lillyrose7)

Posted : 02/01/2013 8:55 am

Diane is the worse, you really dont want to go on it. If you want clear skin but don't mind gaining pounds, possibly having hair loss and getting thrombosis and migraines, then fine but i'll be honest, its a very old school medication and all my friends and family who take it have the worse side effects.

On a less negative note, i do hear of a small number of people who are okay on it but i heard its getting banned in Canada and is banned in many countries.

I heard you can't be on it for more than 5-6 months because it increases risks of depression and mood mood problems. There are so many ways to balance your hormones now.