Notifications
Clear all

Regimen Log Moderately Severe Acne

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 01/19/2013 1:42 pm

Started the Regimen as of Jan 13. Ill try to update weekly

Background

I have had acne since high school but it was always mild to moderate with the occational large pimple on my nose. When I got to college my acne seemed to subsided a great deal with just the small pimple here and there. Now I am 19 almost twenty and since about November my Acne has flared up a great deal into the severe, moderately severe range. I started to get cyst on my cheek bone areas, and some on my jaw line. I am also asian darker skin tone so every zit leaves a hyperpigmentation mark that seems to last forever and is really as bad as acne itself. PIH is nearly as noticeable as acne except it last 10x longer!. I eat a relatively clean diet, exercise regularly, and drink plenty of water and I started the regimen on Jan 13, 2013. Acne has affected me a great deal mentally. I lost focus at school and my grades dropped, Ive avoided my friends like the plague, and for my entire break I hid in my room. Now that school is about to start again I have to face the world again and I am not looking forward to it. I look at other people my age and no one has acne anymore and they all have perfect skin, ive lost all self confidence and have pretty low self esteem now as well. Anywho this log is more for me than anything just to keep track of where my face is going.

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 01/19/2013 8:04 pm

Hey welcome aboard :)

Let me just say that Dan Kerns regimen is a lifesaver ;)

I'm 3 months in and I'm clearing up. I went from 20 cysts to 1 or 2 pimples occasionally. However, it takes time so you may purge at the beginning but you will clear up . I didn't notice improvements until the 10th week . So if you have any questions PM or you can read my log as well.

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 01/20/2013 12:05 pm

Hey welcome aboard smile.png

Let me just say that Dan Kerns regimen is a lifesaver wink.png

I'm 3 months in and I'm clearing up. I went from 20 cysts to 1 or 2 pimples occasionally. However, it takes time so you may purge at the beginning but you will clear up . I didn't notice improvements until the 10th week . So if you have any questions PM or you can read my log as well.

Thanks for the support! Truly appreciate it, makes me believe that there's a light to the end of the tunnel for all this when I read success stories such as yours.)

WEEK ONE COMPLETE

Today (jan 20, 2013) marks week one of the regimen. Went to Church this morning and prayed for all us acne sufferers! So far have been strict with the regimen 2x daily about 11 hours apart. Not using much bp cream at the moment maybe pea sized.

pimple situation is as follows - 1 deep cyst on each cheekbone area, one cyst at each temple (dime sizes) a cyst on left back jawline, A white zit ready for popping on right side of my mouth! But I wont hopefully bp dries it out in due time. 2-3 dried out zits on left jawline. Forehead and nose are clear but those are generally not a problem (except for that all to beautiful nose pimple that occasionally shows up). So far not any better than last week, breakout with 1-2 new pimples seems like on a daily basis, however on the bright side no new cyst, just the ones that have been there awhile. Hyperpigmentation is a huge problem with me because i have darker asian skin, I get red/dark marks even if I dont pop the pimple that last FOREVER, but at this point im focusing on controlling the acne and praying that the marks fade on their own. Pretty severe hyperpigmentation on both cheeks and on both sides of my face. (UGHHHH PIH is as bad as acne itself!)

So far the bp is causing peeling and reptile skin, its super rough and dry. Also causes itching thats quite hard to resist. Although no burning or redness like some users have experienced. Cant wait for my skin to get used to it and the flaking to subside. I hear week 2 and 3 are miserable with breakouts and such so im preparing myself for ww3. Of course College starts again this week so yeah just great timing! I wish i could fast forward 3 months already! Ill try to stick it though for 3 months though, ill update again probably next week.

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 01/21/2013 12:23 pm

DAY 8

Awww man rough night, The benzoyl was very itchy and I woke up in the middle of the night and found my hand scratching my face!.Had a mild breakout of 3 pimples by my right side of my mouth ( which is already riddled with pigmentation) looks like even more PIH now ughhh. And for some reason the hyperpigmentation on my left side looks darker as well, not sure what happened! Frustrated because all the progress the hyperpigmentation has made over the past few weeks looks like was reversed today for some reason. The cyst on my left jawline seems to have gone away 80% which is the one bright side. Have 40+ PIH spots on my face right now and they are all noticeable. Going to make an efforts to no look in the mirror today, as it is depressing at the moment. Also started keeping a picture log on my phone for personal reference, updating that biweekly in hopes it will show enough improvement to keep my motivation high. Or maybe only update every 20 days on that pic log, since that is the natural skin renewal cycle. Anywho done with the vent/update session. Currently want to punch a baby in the face lol.

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 01/22/2013 11:42 am

DAY 9

Updated yesterday but Ill update again anyway, All break for over a Month Ive been counting down the days until school starts again and tommorrow is day 0 aww this sucks. Going to school with my skin like it is is going to be diffiucult and emotionally draining, at least until I get used to it ( which may be awhile).

Side note ive noticed If i put too much bp in a area it tends to turn a little brownish and then after a few days starts to peel massively, so ill be more cautious for using to much bp.

The deep cyst on both my cheeks actaully seem to be flatten a tiny tiny tiny bit which is good, left big mark tho. The pimple that i didnt pop on my right side of my mouth area has filled with even more pus (TMI lol) I wanna pop that baby back to the stone ages! Dan's regimen says dont pop so I wont. Cyst on my left temple is there and hard as a rock. Hyperpigmentation is still everywhere =(.Small zits sprouting up on both cheek bone areas 2-3 total undoubtingly going to casue more PIH.

Good news is bp doesnt seem to make me so itchy as of the last 2 days. For awhile I wanted to scratch my face off. However skin is SUPER flaky and dry. I mean literally skin is flaking like non other idk what to do about it. The regimen is a bit limited in that area, all i can do is slab mousterizer on it I guess. What i want to do is exfoliate it off but I guess not supposed to do that.

Anyway college starts again tomorrow, hardest semester so far coming up (maybe itll distract me from my skin) Just thinking about it is making me a little depressed. But I read a quote actually from one of the forums on here and it says Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.. I think ill try to carry that mentality through school. Prob stick to updating weekly because I like updating this lol, but no more daily updates because of school and all that good stuff, unless something crazy happens.

Thanks for reading! Remember we are all in this together and well make it out of this affliction!

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 01/23/2013 8:02 pm

DAY 10

10 days woo hoo! Also went back to college today I must say it was not easy for me to face people. I guess I havent learned to cope with this face yet. Anyway the zit on the right side of my mouth is drying out and i expect it to fall off here in the next couple days. The cyst in my cheeks seem be deadish idk what to think of it. they have gone down in size and no longer hurt yet if I touch it I can still feel swishiness to it, like its still under the skin. The cyst on my left temple is just there, caant notice it by looking really but can feel it when i cleanse, and its hard as a rock, idk what to do with it. Unfortunately I can see two new spots forming in the back of my jawline one on each side. It makes me mad everytime a new spot forms because i know its inevitably more PIH, also new spot forming on my left cheek. Also a new spot on my forehead. Thankfully bp usually makes this breakouts last much shorter so maybe in a few days these will be gone.

Bp doesnt itch anymore but causes serious flaking still. Seriously have to fight the earge not to quit to early and start trying new stuff. I really want to try mederma or just something anything to fight this PIH. But I guess I wont do any good if im still breaking out. So ill stick with the regimen for 3 months, and then ill start PIH treatment. Who knows maybe by then some of the PIH will have healed itself! Mirror is still my worse enemy and it still frustrates me to have this disease!

This semester as school shall be by far the hardest ive had so I think ill focus my energy on school and hopefully that distracts me from my skin. Also going to be more strict with my working out again, After my breakouts I dissapearred from the gym because I was embarrassed to show my face there. But I have a home gym so I figure do I didnt need to quite altogether. Anyway I can feel myself rambling now so thats it for now, see ya at week 2!

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 01/23/2013 10:15 pm

DAY 10

10 days woo hoo! Also went back to college today I must say it was not easy for me to face people. I guess I havent learned to cope with this face yet. Anyway the zit on the right side of my mouth is drying out and i expect it to fall off here in the next couple days. The cyst in my cheeks seem be deadish idk what to think of it. they have gone down in size and no longer hurt yet if I touch it I can still feel swishiness to it, like its still under the skin. The cyst on my left temple is just there, caant notice it by looking really but can feel it when i cleanse, and its hard as a rock, idk what to do with it. Unfortunately I can see two new spots forming in the back of my jawline one on each side. It makes me mad everytime a new spot forms because i know its inevitably more PIH, also new spot forming on my left cheek. Also a new spot on my forehead. Thankfully bp usually makes this breakouts last much shorter so maybe in a few days these will be gone.

Bp doesnt itch anymore but causes serious flaking still. Seriously have to fight the earge not to quit to early and start trying new stuff. I really want to try mederma or just something anything to fight this PIH. But I guess I wont do any good if im still breaking out. So ill stick with the regimen for 3 months, and then ill start PIH treatment. Who knows maybe by then some of the PIH will have healed itself! Mirror is still my worse enemy and it still frustrates me to have this disease!

This semester as school shall be by far the hardest ive had so I think ill focus my energy on school and hopefully that distracts me from my skin. Also going to be more strict with my working out again, After my breakouts I dissapearred from the gym because I was embarrassed to show my face there. But I have a home gym so I figure do I didnt need to quite altogether. Anyway I can feel myself rambling now so thats it for now, see ya at week 2!

Hang in there :) it gets better !! Your still purging. The BP is bringing all those suckers out. By month 2 hopefully you'll notice an improvement and by month 3 hopefully you no longer breakout.

The good thing about BP is it dries out your pimples fast !!!!!

Also, I know what you mean about starting school with acne that's how I felt last semester. I dreaded the day school started but now that school is approaching for me I feel a little more confident about my acne :)

Whoop whoop ! Have faith ! My mantra is be blessed or die trying .

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 01/27/2013 3:13 pm

DAY 10

Hang in there smile.png it gets better !! Your still purging. The BP is bringing all those suckers out. By month 2 hopefully you'll notice an improvement and by month 3 hopefully you no longer breakout.

The good thing about BP is it dries out your pimples fast !!!!!

Also, I know what you mean about starting school with acne that's how I felt last semester. I dreaded the day school started but now that school is approaching for me I feel a little more confident about my acne smile.png

Whoop whoop ! Have faith ! My mantra is be blessed or die trying .

Well I dont want to die so I guess I have no choice but to be blessed! lol. Thanks for the encouragment I needed that! I noticed youve been doing glycolic peels, how are they workign for you PIH?

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 01/27/2013 3:29 pm

WEEK 2

Awww made it to week 2, to be honest week two sucked hard core. I broke out once in the middle of the week and once towards the end of the week! Couple new cysts on my left cheek. The old cyst seem to be changing in texture, like they are slowly going away (veryyyy slowly). Skin is dry and flaky still and a little redness this week. I hope that was the end of the "purging" cause that was not fun at all! According to the what to expect chart Dan has written out week three is supposed to a good week so I have hope that this week im gunna see some results! Even minor ones will be a confidence boost at this point! Toward the end of the week I felt a pimple forming on each sdie on my nose, good news is that when I catch it early bp seems to do an amazing job! However I got one right between the eyes lol. Luckily glasses will cover that up. Anyway pretty please let that be the purge that everyone is talkign about and hopefully it gets better from here! Hyperpigmentation is still bad on my cheeks and sides of my jawline. I bought Dans Aha andr illl try that out week 6 or 8 depending on how well im doign by then =). Bring ON WEEK 3!

Goals for this week

Make it through week 3

Not curse out god lol

Avoid mirror, if cant at least only look from a distance

Learn guitar (hey if im sitting around waiting for this acne to go away might as well do something productive!)

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 01/28/2013 10:14 pm

DAY 15

Somewhat of a mile stone marker day day 15! However The purging breakout continues =/. Got 6 new ones all in one day however three are small and i think will dry out quickly! But three are big angry cyst on my forehead and cheek. Wierd cuz I rarely get pimples on my forehead but now have two cyst! CMON NOW! Still optimistic about week three I think it will be a good week still! Just have to make it to the end! Thats all folks until next time!

On a side note I've been really good at not picking my skin or zits, however they seem to take longer to run there course and end up leaving a mark anyway....not sure what the benefit is lol

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 01/29/2013 8:34 pm

DAY 16

HOLY son of a motherless goat, snow in the forecast lol. Flaking like none other today idk what happened. Also have Mt Everest Growing right above my left eyebrow so that's not good. And another at my left temple. And then the glorious one right between the eyes! GAHH so far week three not so fun either. Still optimistic tho week three is gonna get better! I hope lol

In other news Im taking an anatomy and philology course this semester and what is it that we just had to be learning about? OFFF course skin and skin conditions! On one hand its kinda funny because acne drove me to do so much research that I know most of the stuff my professor is teaching already, on the negative side however its so awkward I can feel people thinking about me when he mentions acne and such! IM going crazy!

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 01/30/2013 5:25 pm

DAY 17

I hate wednesdays have to be at school all freggin day. Face is flaky still and still got yet another new breakout -___- this is getting ridonkulus. Also had a friend I havent seen in awhile comment on my face, oh man i think I died a little on the inside. He wasnt being rude about it or anything but still hurts to when people say anything to me about it. Id rather live in silence about it. Overall just a bad day.

In brighter news, dans aha came in the mail today! Hopefully be able to use it at week 6 if things are getting better. Wallets is pretty empty now so please let the regimen be the great fix all!!

Also had a moment of weakness today where got out of the shower and popped two pimples lol I couldn't help it Mount Everest was getting huge in my forehead! However I did regret it immediately afterwards. Also a new Mount Everest is taking it's place but luckily it's closer to my hairline so at least it won't be as visible!

Ps if dan ever reads this thanks for this site! It's one of the only things that keeps me same during this horrible skin time in my life!

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 01/31/2013 7:11 pm

DAY 18

FML,that sums its up quite well. 5-6 tiny tiny cluster of bumps on my left jawline formed today. Look like goosebumps. Clogged pores i believe and will turn into full blown zits soon FML damn it.Also took a pic of my left side of my face, looked at it and my heart just dropped. SO much hyperpigmentation that will take forever to heal. Bad week I wanna go hide in a hole now.

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 01/31/2013 7:40 pm

Hang in there !!!

The spots will fade . I still have many spots on my left cheek as well but once you incorporate the AHA you will adore it . It will heal your spots. Patience. Your not alone. Keep on posting about your progress 3 months from now you'll see how far you've gotten. Hopefully by the second month you'll see nothing but clear skies. :)

MemberMember
(@troublewacne)

Posted : 01/31/2013 9:26 pm

Hey dqn, as an asian male with a moderate skin tone I can definitely relate. My inital fight with acne began in 2005. Completely out of control. I actually took one semseter off of university hoping my acne would clear. How juvenile of me. Eventually i stopped giving a hoot and just lived with it. Initially the regimen suppressed a lot of my acne but the return rate stayed the same. After several years of being on the regimen, my skin is now relatively clear. I think I have permenant scaring on my cheeks and lower jawline from popping too many zits. The scars and red marks took years to fade. I had 3 serious pimples on my cheek a year an a half ago and popped them by accident. They might have been two in one pimples! But I still have the red dots on my cheek at the moment and they don't look like they are going to disappear anytime soon. As hard as it is, you need to relax! Additional stress will cause additional break outs.

I know the feeling when a friend or family member comments on your face and it sucks. "oh, whats that on your face?" or " Whats wrong with your face?" Its almost as if they are too ignorant to realize its out of our control. I died a little bit inside everytime too surprised.gif

IMO, this is not going to clear up overnight or even in a few months. I have been battling this since 2005 and I am still fighting it today. If I stop the regimen, pimples come back within a few days and they always seem to be "deep" almost cyst like that take forever to surface vs a small pin head type pimple. The key is control. If you can stick to the regimen your skin will clear up! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Stay optimistic!

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 02/03/2013 10:56 am

Hang in there !!!

The spots will fade . I still have many spots on my left cheek as well but once you incorporate the AHA you will adore it . It will heal your spots. Patience. Your not alone. Keep on posting about your progress 3 months from now you'll see how far you've gotten. Hopefully by the second month you'll see nothing but clear skies. smile.png

I cant wait til I can use the aha! Did you purge at all while using it?

Hey dqn, as an asian male with a moderate skin tone I can definitely relate. My inital fight with acne began in 2005. Completely out of control. I actually took one semseter off of university hoping my acne would clear. How juvenile of me. Eventually i stopped giving a hoot and just lived with it. Initially the regimen suppressed a lot of my acne but the return rate stayed the same. After several years of being on the regimen, my skin is now relatively clear. I think I have permenant scaring on my cheeks and lower jawline from popping too many zits. The scars and red marks took years to fade. I had 3 serious pimples on my cheek a year an a half ago and popped them by accident. They might have been two in one pimples! But I still have the red dots on my cheek at the moment and they don't look like they are going to disappear anytime soon. As hard as it is, you need to relax! Additional stress will cause additional break outs.

I know the feeling when a friend or family member comments on your face and it sucks. "oh, whats that on your face?" or " Whats wrong with your face?" Its almost as if they are too ignorant to realize its out of our control. I died a little bit inside everytime too surprised.gif

IMO, this is not going to clear up overnight or even in a few months. I have been battling this since 2005 and I am still fighting it today. If I stop the regimen, pimples come back within a few days and they always seem to be "deep" almost cyst like that take forever to surface vs a small pin head type pimple. The key is control. If you can stick to the regimen your skin will clear up! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Stay optimistic!

yeah it sucks! Oddly enough some hyperpigmentation in certain spots heals much faster than others. Like my cheeks takes forever! Thanks for the suuport tho it really means more than you know!

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 02/03/2013 11:27 am

WEEK 3 (feb 2, 2013)

Whew, week two and three were super rough, major breakout on my forehead and temples. Clogged pores on both jawlines that I pray dont turn into full blown zits. A lot of hyperpigmentation, dont really even want to count how many spots there are eusa_wall.gif. And little zits to keep them company.

Been using the full finger length of BP this week and it has brought some side effects with it. Face feels tight and dry. Flakiness is there until i drown my face in moisterizer lol. I heard a lot of the flaking goes away after you incorporate the AHA, does anyone know if thats true?

I have a feeling week 4 has more of the same in store as I can see stuff still purging. but I think by the start of month two things will start getting better eusa_pray.gif .

Its been a uphill battle so far on the regimen but I really think after this next week things will start getting better. I think my purge is lasting longer than normal because some my my cyst were DEEP. And also during the first few weeks the BP was making my really itchy, and i found myself subconsciouly scratching and touching my face, and the areas that I did that broke out. As of now looking forward to week 6! Can incorporate aha, hopefully by then ill be saying whoa my face is super clear lol!

GOALS FOR THE WEEK 4

See significant progress in healing and less new formations of acne

Same other goals as last week.

Make it to week 5!

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 02/03/2013 12:25 pm

WEEK 3 (feb 2, 2013)

Whew, week two and three were super rough, major breakout on my forehead and temples. Clogged pores on both jawlines that I pray dont turn into full blown zits. A lot of hyperpigmentation, dont really even want to count how many spots there are eusa_wall.gif. And little zits to keep them company.

Been using the full finger length of BP this week and it has brought some side effects with it. Face feels tight and dry. Flakiness is there until i drown my face in moisterizer lol. I heard a lot of the flaking goes away after you incorporate the AHA, does anyone know if thats true?

I have a feeling week 4 has more of the same in store as I can see stuff still purging. but I think by the start of month two things will start getting better eusa_pray.gif .

Its been a uphill battle so far on the regimen but I really think after this next week things will start getting better. I think my purge is lasting longer than normal because some my my cyst were DEEP. And also during the first few weeks the BP was making my really itchy, and i found myself subconsciouly scratching and touching my face, and the areas that I did that broke out. As of now looking forward to week 6! Can incorporate aha, hopefully by then ill be saying whoa my face is super clear lol!

GOALS FOR THE WEEK 4

Make it to week 5!

I didn't purge severely . Mild spots. Like 1 or 2. As for severe cystic acne like I had your face has to really bring out those suckers to the surface so that dermis can be free of acne. Once that's accomplished there will be nothing left to expose on the epidermis. I didn't see noticeable results until week 7 . Being positive and loyal to the regimen will bound to bring good results.

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 02/04/2013 7:48 am

DAY 22

12 actives with approx 6 being cyst. Lets see some progress this week!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling that Im going to turn into the kid that walks around with his hood up this week lol.

TMI WARNING

Something happened and idk why but it made me laugh. I went to school then went to play ball with some of my buds and went home, noticed my face felt supppppper dry and tight. Got home and of course there was a snow storm of flakes on my face (btw does anyone know if the flaking ever goes away?) Anyway Dan says dont wash again after sweating so I didnt, and plus I didnt barely sweat anyway. Anywho I was laying there by the mirror and I was looking at how the flaking sitch was and a yawn came on. It was a big yawn and then POP! Goes one of the pimples from my recent breakouts lol. It was terrifyingly gross i couldnt help but laugh Im still trying to figure out if it was a sad laugh or not haha. SPAT mirror looked like a murder scene lolzzz awww the joys of acne. Until next time folks!

last edit of the day (man i think i get on the org more than i get on facebook these days lol)

Anywho Think i may have been overzealous increasing to full finger length of BP last week because my face is suppppper flaky and dry. Its like I havea white beard of flakes! I think its just going to take awhile to adjust to the finger length I was ok doing 3/4th finger length Im not sure why the extra 1/4 finger is making such a dramatic difference. Anywho time to slab on some moisterizer!

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 02/04/2013 5:55 pm

The flakiness does go away. As long as you don't decrease or increase the dose eventually it will.

Don't let it be a sad laugh sometimes thinking back about our acne moments can make us laugh when we aren't at our best . Ive had plenty embarrassing but funny moments with my acne. My bf was caressing my hair and accidentally pop a pimple on my cheek. It was a cyst :( embarrassing but I laugh looking back at it now haha.

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 02/04/2013 5:55 pm

WEEK 3 (feb 2, 2013)

GOALS FOR THE WEEK 4

Make it to week 5!

I didn't purge severely . Mild spots. Like 1 or 2. As for severe cystic acne like I had your face has to really bring out those suckers to the surface so that dermis can be free of acne. Once that's accomplished there will be nothing left to expose on the epidermis. I didn't see noticeable results until week 7 . Being positive and loyal to the regimen will bound to bring good results.

Ok thats encouraging! Idk if I could handle another big breakout mentally! when did you incorporate the AHA+ and how is it working for ya? And thanks for answering my questions! It helps to have someone whos been there and done that to kinda guide the way!

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 02/05/2013 12:17 am

I incorporated AHA into week 6. I wanted to assure that my skin didn't have any open lesions because the AHA stings . So when I started I mixed a pump of moisturizer with the AHa. The aha alone will sting and leave your face red. So it's best to mix it with moisturizer the first week.

Other than that I love it.

I currently have a dime size cyst on my right cheek and it isn't drying or budging. It's hard and under the skin. Im debating whether I should poke it with a needle and squeeze it out or let it die slowly :/ . So you see I still breakout even though I am in week 15. I think by 6 months I will no longer breakout .

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 02/05/2013 6:11 pm

I incorporated AHA into week 6. I wanted to assure that my skin didn't have any open lesions because the AHA stings . So when I started I mixed a pump of moisturizer with the AHa. The aha alone will sting and leave your face red. So it's best to mix it with moisturizer the first week.

Other than that I love it.

I currently have a dime size cyst on my right cheek and it isn't drying or budging. It's hard and under the skin. Im debating whether I should poke it with a needle and squeeze it out or let it die slowly :/ . So you see I still breakout even though I am in week 15. I think by 6 months I will no longer breakout .

Ok! I was planning to start on week 6 as well just to get used to the full length finger of BP before starting. Yeah I bet by month 6 youll be clear and free! I havea cyst exactly like yours right now on my forehead. Its hard and under the skin and penny sized I mean its massive this thing. Bp seems to have killed it over the past week so it doesnt hurt but its still imflamed and just siting there like a rock. Idk know what to do with it lol. Im not sure if im supposed to even pop cyst or not! Lemme know how it goes if you do decide to pop it back to the stone ages!

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 02/06/2013 7:41 pm

DAY 25 (I think lol)

I consider myself somewhat masculine, playe sports through high school, lift in the gym, all that good stuff. Yet today found myself watching bubzbeauty skin care videos on YouTube haha.

Got a huge penny sized cyst on my top right forehead! Hugee I tell you! Also have new cyst forming on my left jawline and on on my left eyebrow ugh... Worse part about cyst is even if i catch then early they stilll grow and take forever to go away. Also have clogged pores around my mouth area which I'm worried will blow up into full grown zits. Aside from that still dealin with week 3's breakout.

So to summarize

Pimples check

Hyperpigmentation double check

Flaking/dryness triple check!

If no one can find the cure for acne then at least invent time machine so I can fast forward to the three month mark lol

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 02/09/2013 10:29 am

DAY 27

Wowzers almost a month already, Anyway i wont tally the numbers until tomorrow but overall a lot of those clogged pores turned into full zits as I feared it would. Had a medium breakout towards the end of the week that includes 2 new cyst aiyaaaa. Also have a feeling my jawline is going to breakout soon because I can feel small bumps there when i cleanse. Anyway one day left of week 4 and so far its been disappointing. Cmon month 2 be good to me!eusa_pray.gif