The Regimen; How I ...

Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen; How I Use It

MemberMember
(@solizi)

Posted : 01/04/2013 3:45 pm

HI! okay so i have been on Dan's Regimen for maybe a little over a month and i got it off his website which is really easy to do. So it is really difficult to start on this. I haven't gone up to two pumps twice a day yet. I do that maybe twice a week for like two days in a row then i do it only at night for the rest of the week. my skin is dry (used to be combo oily) , but it is not flaky anymore. I only had one really bad flaky day but then i bought cetaphil daily moisture creme i think and used it in the mornings w/out bp to prevent the nastiness. it is really hard to do this regimen because i wear makeup ( iknow many of you do too) because i haattee waking up early so during school i rarely put on bp or else my face just looks soo gross cuz it clumps with the cetephil stuff! But one day i used two full pumps of dans moisterizer over a pump and a half of bp and it worked great putting on my makeup. at first i doubted the moisturizer but now i love it! its so goopy and ew but when using over 2 pumps of bp it doesnt feel like a lot any more. It does burn but goes away when i fan my face. once i put my other moisturizer over and it burned for hours so i washed everything off and just used dans moisturizer. i just ordered aha and more jojoba online, i hope the aha will take away my marks. so far i like the regimen. my face cleared up a couple times but came back for that monthly curse.. er.. gift. now its clearing up again. if your having problems adjusting ,you just have to be patient and push through it. like dan says " take it slooww" your clear skin will arrive smile.png