Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nyla

What Else Can I Do For My Severe Hyperpigmentation? :( :( :( Please, I've Tried Almost Everything. I'm Panicking.

I don't mean severe as in the way it looks, but how long it has been there. I've tried everything. It's been almost 3 years (I have some marks that have been there for 4 years) and my skin still looks unbelievably BLOTCHY. Is it hopeless??? Is it dermal?

Edited by Nyla

only thing that works for me is ipl (photofacials). i have heard retin-a can help a bit as well as finacea but i have never been on them long enough to find out. the ipl's are the easiest thing for me to do but you can also try v-beam laser or get a chemical peel with hydroquinone as well.

TCA peel. Look at the reviews, the feedback and the photographic evidence from real people and then decide whether it's right for you. I doubt you'll be disappointed though :). Ps, I've had mine for 6 years and my TCA is in the post.

TCA peel. Look at the reviews, the feedback and the photographic evidence from real people and then decide whether it's right for you. I doubt you'll be disappointed though smile.png. Ps, I've had mine for 6 years and my TCA is in the post.

Lee please be careful with peels - it might be better to go to a professional to get this kind of treatment. If you are going to do it yourself make sure you test patch first.

TCA peel. Look at the reviews, the feedback and the photographic evidence from real people and then decide whether it's right for you. I doubt you'll be disappointed though smile.png. Ps, I've had mine for 6 years and my TCA is in the post.

Lee please be careful with peels - it might be better to go to a professional to get this kind of treatment. If you are going to do it yourself make sure you test patch first.

Thank you for your concern (that's not sarcasm btw) :). It's only a 10% concentration which is practically harmless, unless I pour it in my eyes lol. I shall test the patch before use.