Am I Going To Get W...

Notifications
Clear all

Am I Going To Get Wrinkles From The Regimen?

MemberMember
(@jekester)

Posted : 01/04/2013 4:58 am

Ok, so I HAVE just bought the kit + aha+ and jojoba oil. I've always been hearing of side effects, and a main one is premature aging, getting wrinkles. This isn't just 1 person but at least over 15. I know the FAQ says no, it doesn't. But in a way, isn't what people saying about what they've experienced in a way, true? I've got pale skin, I'm white and I have no idea about wrinkles in my family, my mum has them but she's 52, so.

Anyway, I want to know WILL I get wrinkles? would they be permanent? and how do you prevent them? I just really want to know the truth and know if I should worry or not.

This is a serious stress on me at the moment, and I honestly can't sleep right now, I wanted to try this regimen so bad, but permanent wrinkles at 18? eh.

I have forehead emotion wrinkles, but I've had them before bp, pretty sure.

Please tell me... Someone.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 01/04/2013 9:51 am

i think you will be fine. i have been using products with bp in them for years since i was about 19 and am 35 now and i still get carded when going to the bar so i think you will be ok. what i always did when i used bp is i put it all over my face but i would skip my laugh lines and around my eyes and then i would wait 10 minutes or so and apply a good moisturizer. at night i use a heavier cream than during the day. also in the morning make sure you apply sunscreen because you will be more sensitive to sunlight so if you always moisturize you will be fine.

i love the olay sensitive skin spf 15 and the olay regenerist deep hydration cream

MemberMember
(@jekester)

Posted : 01/04/2013 10:24 pm

i think you will be fine. i have been using products with bp in them for years since i was about 19 and am 35 now and i still get carded when going to the bar so i think you will be ok. what i always did when i used bp is i put it all over my face but i would skip my laugh lines and around my eyes and then i would wait 10 minutes or so and apply a good moisturizer. at night i use a heavier cream than during the day. also in the morning make sure you apply sunscreen because you will be more sensitive to sunlight so if you always moisturize you will be fine.

i love the olay sensitive skin spf 15 and the olay regenerist deep hydration cream

So you haven't gotten any? So, skip laugh lines, eyes and use dans moisturiser and I should be fine?

If you did get a wrinkle from the regimen... would it be permanent?

EDIT: You know ... all this worrying, stress has literally dragged me down to point zero. I don't think I will be doing the regimen anymore, which sucks because I just ordered my kit.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 01/05/2013 12:21 pm

yup you will be fine and i doubt that any lines you would see would be permanent. yeah as long as you moisturize you will be good to go. i haven't tried dan's moisturizer but i am sure its fine. i like the olay because its thick and makes my skin not so dry when using the bp. dont worry at all about doing the regimen it should work well for you. i used proactiv in my 20's and never even used any moisturizer back then and i was just fine.

MemberMember
(@realme2008)

Posted : 01/05/2013 6:34 pm

Benzoyl peroxide can be very drying and especially when you first start using it. I'm 23 now, and started using acne.org regimen around my Sophmore year of high school.One of the most important things is to moisturize your skin, and if you are going outside use a moisturizer with spf. That's what really is going to keep your skin protected and looking young.