Notifications
Clear all

The Extreme Caveman Regimen - 100% Guranteed You Will Clear Your Acne (Only For People With Strong Will))

MemberMember
(@royalty)

Posted : 01/04/2013 4:51 am

Hey quick intro, i promised myself and some other people that when i found the real cure of acne i was gonna release it to help as many people as i can. I was fed up and done with all the products i have tried, even lemons, coconut oil, olive oil, aztec clay mask and all those natural things seemed to help but i would still break out, also i had the most clean diet you can imagine, only veggies and avocados but i would still break out! Why? I now have the answer - my skin was out of balance so no matter how hard i tried internally i would never clear my acne fully. I am now on day 25 of this regimen and i can tell you this i have not got 1 breakout since the day i started this regimen!

My results:

My skin is clear, the hyperpigmentation has got away 80% and keeps improving.

I feel much better and i have alot of energy!

My skintone has now been restored and it looks perfectly normal like when i was 12

I can pretty much eat all of the things i thought was giving me acne before (still eat very clean for max improvment)

Other results:

Dead skin on my face (goes away by time and is an overrated problem)

Blotch easy if i eat spicy foods or if the temperatur is too hot!

Kind of dry tight feeling in the beginning but gets better for every day.

How to do the extreme caveman regimen:

Stop washing your face:

I am 100% sure all people in the world are born with a skin that is supposed to treat itself. After this regimen i dont even doubt it. When you keep washing your face 2-3 times a day using all kinds of shit chemicals or other things that cause irritation your skins "acid mantle" dont work and all the natural oils that are supposed to fight the bad bacteria keeps getting washed away. Simply your skin needs a break!

Stop washing your hair - have you ever heard of those famous actors who dont wash their hair? After 25 days of not washing my hair i understand why. Notice that i was using an organic shampoo which SHOULD be one of the best naturals out there, but i had dandruff and i noticed that everytime i used it i would break out on my forehead. After 2 weeks the dandruff went away and i noticed today that my hair kind of healed itself and cleanse itself, in the beginning it was kind of oily looking but now it looks perfectly normal and i actully like it alot.

Eat like a caveman:

I always had a pretty clean diet that was very similar to paleo diet. All you have to do is eat like a caveman, google paleo diet and start eating like that from tommorrow. Some things i recommend you dont eat are: fruits, dried fruits and hazelnuts, peanuts.

Don't masturbate:

Yes stop masturbating, it definately is not a root cause of acne but it contributes if you still get acne! Let your body have a break and if you can't do this, try at least 1 mounth!

For how long time? and what should you do after?

Since i am on day 25 and not havent finished it yet its a hard question to ask, but what i do know is that i cleared my acne forever and thats why we are all here right? I cleared it in 25 days. I want to try this regimen for to more mounths before starting washing my face again. WHY!!?! because i got inspired by TheLoveVitamin and she had the best results on mounth 3 so why not continue? [Link removed]

After you have done this, try wash your face with cold water every 3rd day. That is my plan and when i come to the part where i'm going to wash my face again i will update this thread.

Thanks for reading i hope this will inspire you and cure your acne like it cured mine!

And when you notice you can eat bad foods again, remember that a clean diet makes your skin heal faster ;)

Likelycool, ANNIE72402, RipVanWinkle and 1 people liked
MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 01/04/2013 7:06 am

I am glad you got clear.

But please don't make statements like this

"

"100% Guranteed You Will Clear Your Acne (Only For People With Strong Will))"

Everyone is different and responds differently.

b0ss, Soozin12, leelowe1 and 3 people liked
MemberMember
(@royalty)

Posted : 01/04/2013 7:26 am

I am glad you got clear.

But please don't make statements like this

"

"100% Guranteed You Will Clear Your Acne (Only For People With Strong Will))"

Everyone is different and responds differently.

I had the same mind as you. Thinking its all a big complicated thing. Really all you have to do is eat like you are born to. People from thousands of years ago didn't eat all the carbs and did not even wash their face weekly. Just live like you are supposed to and it will all clear up. Don't take the motivation from people by making them think its so complicated! You are supporting the over the counter product brands, they want you to think its SOOOOO complicated that you have to buy their stupid shit which makes it worse!

MemberMember
(@user142279)

Posted : 01/04/2013 8:21 am

I see a lot of anecdotal I here. I'm glad it worked for you, but you can't assume what worked for you will work for others.

Gladiatoro, AKL, ayla and 1 people liked
MemberMember
(@kyle_)

Posted : 01/04/2013 9:26 am

It's good that it worked for you, but the thing is, we aren't cavemen any more, and I think most people wouldn't be able to keep up with such a limited, tricky life style

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 01/05/2013 1:23 am

i disagree. I tried a caveman lifestyle (eating 100 % paleo, rarely washing face and body) for 3-4 months, and it was all placebo... acne started clearing up and then BAM returned.

What fats do you cook with if u do not mind me asking?

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 01/05/2013 8:10 am

I see a lot of anecdotal I here. I'm glad it worked for you, but you can't assume what worked for you will work for others.

Yes.

Op: Eating right and not stripping away your acid mantle are definitely good things and enough to clear many people. But some people need to address other issues so, no , it is not a guaranteed cure. And those methods are not your discoveries.

MemberMember
(@noseriki)

Posted : 03/21/2013 7:28 pm

I have been doing the caveman for a little over a month. My skin is definitely improving. All the shit under the surface has come up and red marks seem to be crusting away. But I still have an oily nose, with blackheads and very unsmooth texture. Has anyone else expereinced this? Will the blackheads go away if I continue on the regimen? Are the blackheads the cause of the oilyness? I really hope the pores aren't scarred from years of picking, and so since they may have become larger, they will always fill with sebum and I'll always have blackheads. I'm really worried about this. I need to know if I should just stick with the regimen and can expect these pore clogs to slowly disappear.

Any reply is greatly appreciated.

MemberMember
(@russc56)

Posted : 03/21/2013 8:31 pm

I have been on the caveman regimen for 4 days now and it is going wonderfully! My skin tone is nearly perfect and I haven't had a breakout or any dry, flaky skin. I can definitely tell that the sebum in my pores is coming to the surface, but I exfoliated VERY gently with cheesecloth that was slightly damp with cold water today (first water on my face all week) and my skin looks great!! The blackheads will supposedly go away with time, but if they have not gone away in about 3 months you could try to rub a very small drop of jojoba oil on your blackhead prone areas at that point in time. I have also switched my shampoo to Baking Soda/ACV. I've only been on the regimen for a few days but I can tell you I will not be turning back!

MemberMember
(@foreverbold)

Posted : 03/21/2013 8:57 pm

Everyone is different. There is no cure all for acne or magic bullet. What worked fabulously for your may not work at all for someone else.

There is no cure for acne, some people just find very good management strategies to control the condition and reduce inflammation.

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 03/22/2013 2:33 am

Why haven't you changed the title yet? You do realize you can't guarantee you will clear everyone, right?

MemberMember
(@nicklo62)

Posted : 09/21/2013 6:16 pm

I can't go 1 month without masturbating or sex. That's insanity. What other pleasures should I deprive myself in the name of clearing my bacne? I have done the water only thing before, and doing it right now as well. It does seem to work the best, but I still get bacne. Everything else irritates my skin too much, and makes my bacne appear worse. I was a vegan for 7 years too, and still had bacne throughout, so I'm not a big believer in diet clearing acne. All I do now is rinse my bacne with cold to Luke warm water for a few seconds, and it seems to help a little. I also try to avoid touching and all other forms of irritation as well. I got my moderate-severe body acne to become mild-moderate using the caveman regimen.

coolcrack and Bee22 liked
MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 09/22/2013 10:11 pm

Got hundreds of clogged pores from attempting a similar approach. I might have wanted to stick it out for 3 months but I didn't want to walk around looking like a freak.

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 09/23/2013 6:42 am

i disagree. I tried a caveman lifestyle (eating 100 % paleo, rarely washing face and body) for 3-4 months, and it was all placebo... acne started clearing up and then BAM returned.

What fats do you cook with if u do not mind me asking?

Eaiting 100% Paleo?

I am amazed at this as an Paleo diet isn't Paleo.

Our food is so fundenmentally different now compared to thousand of years ago. Agriculture has changed food a hell of a lot. Therefore, Paleo is nothing more than clever name to an overly restrictive diet program.

MemberMember
(@bryantmkiv)

Posted : 09/27/2013 9:29 pm

lol dirt and other things will get in your pores causing blackheads

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 09/29/2013 6:08 pm

I can't go 1 month without masturbating or sex. That's insanity. What other pleasures should I deprive myself in the name of clearing my bacne? I have done the water only thing before, and doing it right now as well. It does seem to work the best, but I still get bacne. Everything else irritates my skin too much, and makes my bacne appear worse. I was a vegan for 7 years too, and still had bacne throughout, so I'm not a big believer in diet clearing acne. All I do now is rinse my bacne with cold to Luke warm water for a few seconds, and it seems to help a little. I also try to avoid touching and all other forms of irritation as well. I got my moderate-severe body acne to become mild-moderate using the caveman regimen.

Vegan or not has nothing to do with anything. Eat real, whole nutrient dense foods, more anti inflammatory than inflammatory, in low to moderate glycemic load meas, drinks, snacks, that don't include anything you have an intolerance for.

Many, if not most vegans eat a diet full of crap, processed faux foods. Look at all the crap at whole foods and 'health' food stores.

*DarkHeart*, ReneeAwen, maria199 and 2 people liked
MemberMember
(@gladiatoro)

Posted : 09/29/2013 9:41 pm

Vegan or not has nothing to do with anything. Eat real, whole nutrient dense foods, more anti inflammatory than inflammatory, in low to moderate glycemic load meas, drinks, snacks, that don't include anything you have an intolerance for.

Many, if not most vegans eat a diet full of crap, processed faux foods. Look at all the crap at whole foods and 'health' food stores.

+1

MemberMember
(@nicklo62)

Posted : 09/30/2013 8:38 am

I don't believe diet causes acne. I used to live next to a hippie colony in chestnut ridge, ny. They grew all their own food, never ate dairy, ate a lot of crushed up chick peas, and other natural foods. They were not obese at all, but yet lots of them still had acne. I worked with them, and was friends with them, and saw their acne first hand.

On the other hand, I know people that consume 500 grams of sugar everyday, never exercise, weigh 300 lbs, eat 10 honey buns a day, eat very high glycemic diets, but yet they never had acne. I just do not see a correlation there.

I myself ate very low glycemic foods. I am 5'10", and went from 170 lbs to 130 lbs during my vegan years. I never drank coffee, all I drink is water still to this day, and yet I still have crappy bacne.

It also seems to me that I can go to google, type in almost anything, and the word acne after it, and sure enough there is someone claiming that is what causes acne. Same thing goes for supposed acne cures.

Furthermore, I believe some of these tribes in underdeveloped nations do not get acne because of their genetic makeup, not because of diet. Some of these people do not grow facial hair either, that is also due to their genetics, not diet.

MemberMember
(@gladiatoro)

Posted : 09/30/2013 9:43 am

If your acne prone ie genetics THEN a bad diet doesn't help the cause that's for sure no question there , underdeveloped nations do not get acne YES , to say that ALL underdeveloped nations have no acne genes is impossible there are millions / billions of people in these country's but what they don't have is processed/junk food chemicals in everything like we do .

People in the DEVELOPED countries expose themselves to chemicals with toothpaste and underarm deodorants , doing laundry with chemical soaps etc... it's near endless really , stepping out of there houses to breath in the toxic air ( big city's) so it's not just DIET it's the whole chemical soup we are being exposed to on a daily basis thus causing CHRONIC SYSTEMIC INFLAMMATION in the body and that is something the underdeveloped nations don't have to deal with mostly anyways.

MemberMember
(@thissitesucks)

Posted : 10/01/2013 11:34 am

Hey yall! Okay, so Ive been on this regimine for 36 days..

Update: Im extremely dry and blotchy. I havent had any cysts pop up (other than one right at first that I have a feeling was already forming.. however never got terrible angry and inflamed and dried out pretty quick), but I have had alooooooot of white heads and black heads.

My question here is did you guys ever "help out" the white heads that were forming?? Or do you just have to full on let them bad boys shine. I have to admit, they're not very attractive up close blush.png

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 10/01/2013 11:53 am

I don't believe diet causes acne. I used to live next to a hippie colony in chestnut ridge, ny. They grew all their own food, never ate dairy, ate a lot of crushed up chick peas, and other natural foods. They were not obese at all, but yet lots of them still had acne. I worked with them, and was friends with them, and saw their acne first hand.

On the other hand, I know people that consume 500 grams of sugar everyday, never exercise, weigh 300 lbs, eat 10 honey buns a day, eat very high glycemic diets, but yet they never had acne. I just do not see a correlation there.

I myself ate very low glycemic foods. I am 5'10", and went from 170 lbs to 130 lbs during my vegan years. I never drank coffee, all I drink is water still to this day, and yet I still have crappy bacne.

It also seems to me that I can go to google, type in almost anything, and the word acne after it, and sure enough there is someone claiming that is what causes acne. Same thing goes for supposed acne cures.

Furthermore, I believe some of these tribes in underdeveloped nations do not get acne because of their genetic makeup, not because of diet. Some of these people do not grow facial hair either, that is also due to their genetics, not diet.

There is a genetic component. Plus what you do to yourself. Just like with any other health condition. But what you do to yourself counts for more in the likelihood of you developing the condition.

Where those hippies with acne you were referring to teenagers? Eating crap doesn't cause puberty either, it just makes it more extreme.

Acne can also be caused by allergy. Have you tried an elimination diet?

Gladiatoro and liked
MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 11/23/2013 3:35 pm

when i was 16, i stopped masturbating for a full month and my acne cleared. i have had trouble since then with stopping.

Im taking the 100 day challenge.

i wont masturbate for 100 days.

if it comes down to it i WILL have sex, but i might add some days if i do.

wet dreams really wont count, but if i have them i might add more time to the days if im up for it.

DISCLAIMER: This DOES NOT work for everyone. everyone's skin is different. masturbation causes my acne. peanut butter has been known to cause other people's. one person even found out that it was soda that causes theirs!

if u want to know if masturbation causes your acne, stop masturbating for a month and see if it clears. results usually begin after two weeks but it takes a month to be sure.

P.S.

AFTER the first month, when my skin clears, i will try not washing my face with any acne products or soap.

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 11/23/2013 7:08 pm

day 1

MemberMember
(@densundevej)

Posted : 05/31/2014 4:48 am

Can I please ask: How did you go about not washing your hair? Didn't it stink awefully? Did you do anything to remove or cover the stink?

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 05/31/2014 9:01 am

Can I please ask: How did you go about not washing your hair? Didn't it stink awefully? Did you do anything to remove or cover the stink?

I don't know who you are asking. But I have quit using shampoo and only wash once every week or two with water. And no it doesn't stink. Doesn't frizz or need conditioner either. And I used to use tons of conditioner..