Clear all

Am I Scarred For Life Im Scared :/

MemberMember
(@frenchy13)

Posted : 01/03/2013 9:54 pm

Hello everyone well im currently a doorman

and it was the last half an hour at a club

and we was closing up then a fight broke out so i tried staying a distance

then all i saw was this type of hot liquidy thing go all over my face when one of them must of sprayed or thrown it when it missed people

at first when it hit me it blinded me so i thought it was mase but the affect it has had on my face is really scary to me

im scared to leave my house and feel depressed and its less than three days old this happened

i remember being in the toilet using water to clear my eyes because i thought it was mase but their must of been a strong chemical.

my skin was coming up with yellow blotches across my face but when i applied water it made it darken at this time

honestly am i scarred forever because i start studying soon and im really scared and depressed to leave home looking like this

any help would be really appreciated...

post-194183-0-98259600-1357267941_thumb.

post-194183-0-01599800-1357267992_thumb.

post-194183-0-98259600-1357267941_thumb.

post-194183-0-01599800-1357267992_thumb.

MemberMember
(@readytosmileagain)

Posted : 01/03/2013 11:01 pm

Stay calm. I personally think u will be okay but first thing u need to do is make an appointment with a derm then make sure U are eating and taking vitamin c zinc and e to help heal quickly - do not touch ur face, or over use anything harsh on it... Keep us posted and please call ur derm in the am

MemberMember
(@frenchy13)

Posted : 01/04/2013 11:40 am

I feel like this is some sort of chemical burn people were saying so this has affected me physically and mentally so stressed ;/

MemberMember
(@frenchy13)

Posted : 01/04/2013 5:11 pm

I have been just given something called BIO-Oil and i been reading around and im not sure whether this should be put on my face so what would you guys recommend is this actually good or wastes your money i haven't used no products just incase it makes it worser .....?

thanks

MemberMember
(@kraven-moorhead)

Posted : 01/08/2013 2:06 pm

Have you been to the doctor?

MemberMember
(@lightersup)

Posted : 01/10/2013 3:21 am

Geez, sorry to hear about this. Some people act so crazy out there, that's the one thing I hate about the party scene..

Anyway, like others said you should see a doctor/derm ASAP. It looks like some kind of chemical burn. In the meantime you might wanna apply some pure Aloe Vera gel to soothe your skin and help it heal. Hopefully those marks are superficial and will peel off in time. Good luck.

MemberMember
(@asburypark101)

Posted : 01/10/2013 7:14 am

I am really sorry this happened to you. Judging by how fast the dark spots came it is most likely not scar tissue since that usually takes weeks to form. The dark spots are most likely dead skin and it should get better in time. I would use polysporin or petroleum jelly on it till it heals. But you should seek advice from a doctor soon. Even if it is not a derm, a visit with the general practitioner is fine or even the ER...I mean you did get some chemical thrown on you and that is usually cause for immediate medical attention

MemberMember
(@davidphillip)

Posted : 01/24/2013 6:24 pm

Honestly, you're not scarred for life. If you have money you can pretty much do anything in this world. Including getting rid of those marks. Make an appointment with a Dermatologist. He will lay out the best options for you.. probably a chemical peel or laser surgery? In the mean time I suggest using Pure aloe Vera gel, best if you buy the plant and then extract the gel from the leaves yourself. It helps reduce redness and scarring. I use it for my red marks that were left from Acne.