Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whoartthou1

Are Vegetable/fruit Smoothies Dangerous?

Anyone else feel like vegetable/fruit smoothies are actually worse for acne prone individuals, since we are mixing a lot of weird things (usually different fruits with each other and too many veggies, even nuts)?

The only fruit you should mix with vegetables is apple. But best is to eat the fruits whole.

Anyone else feel like vegetable/fruit smoothies are actually worse for acne prone individuals, since we are mixing a lot of weird things (usually different fruits with each other and too many veggies, even nuts)?

1) no. 2) what weird things? 3) what number of things is too many?

Hello Guys i think that during summer time it’s always awesome to have a delightful smoothie of vegetables and fruits. But who wants to spend 5 dollars on a shake from Jamba Juice with a ton of calories? This shake recipe is easy and delightful and loaded with proteins to keep you full and satisfied!Thanks a lot!!

weight loss Anaheim Hills

Edited by Norris2

I mean, if you feel like your digestive system is super sensitive, and you abide by the rules of food combining- just don't go overboard with random things in the shake (fats, veggies, fruits, nuts, proteins, etc.) Keep it simple, but I'd say add as many beneficial things as you see possible.......definitely not dangerous at all.

i usually add the following:

strawberries, blueberries, coconut milk (so delicious vanilla flavored), kale, spinach, celery sticks (2), romaine lettuce, and watercress

Is that too much?

i agree with the above. veggie fruit smoothies are the last foods you should be worried about. unless you get tangible symptoms like stomach pains after drinking them... then don't stress over it.

i usually add the following:

strawberries, blueberries, coconut milk (so delicious vanilla flavored), kale, spinach, celery sticks (2), romaine lettuce, and watercress

Is that too much?

No. But is the milk sweetened?