Notifications
Clear all

What Am I Doing Wrong!?

MemberMember
(@alexandr)

Posted : 01/02/2013 12:33 pm

Hello, guys. I'm 20 yo now,male, acne suffer 6years. I've tried everything that you could possibly have found. I was at a reception at 8 dermatologists and 3 cosmetologists.In 15-17 years, the entire back was in acne, after the past itself, now only face. What i tryed during this time: Metronidazole (salve and drug Trichopol) 1years helper but not very good.Zinc ointment,Sulfuric ointmen,Salicylic Acid.ketonazole,aloe vera,vitamine A,B,C,E,(Pyracinum) Pyracin injections,Calcium gluconate injections,B12 injections,without mansturbation 17 day,3L per day 23 day no effect,diet,diet,diet all no effect. This is not a complete list, I just do not all remember.

Now: Salicylic Acid,vitamine E.B,Sulfuric ointmen,oil tea tree ,diet no effect.

Diet , eat : vegetables (carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, eggplant, potatoes,no tommato acne =\) it is all,fruits (no tropican orange,banana etc).buckwheat,oatmeal,cow meat without fat,no sugar,no salt,no oil,no eggs,no chicken I using this diet 4 week no effect

p.s. retinoids and accutane no sale my county , why to next try ? I have tried many things,I do not know what to try, doctors no longer offer anything new. the rest does not help me I increasingly suicidal thoughts.

MemberMember
(@ilivelaughlove)

Posted : 01/02/2013 2:21 pm

if you havent done so already try cutting beef & dairy out for an entire month and two if you eat a lot of it be realllllyyy strict about this like dont indulge in any of it at all,butter,icream,cheese,milk,yogurt,creamer,any cheeto type snack baked goods and things like that would all be a no go. or try red light therapy i like that alot but both of these methods require patience and consistent use! u can get a red light bulb on amazon for like 40 bucks u dont have to buy the giant 200-300 dollar machines ive been using these red light bulbs for over a year and they work great,but u need to get the main factor causing ur acne under control whatever it may be hopefully its diet cause thats easy to fix.if youve done the dairy thing already go get a blood allergy test and hormone test (dont let the allergy test be a prick test!) but you could have a sensetivity to some type of healthy food thats causing you to breakout, like mine came back with nuts on it and i used to eat those all the time. ALSO just because a food doesnt show up on your allergy test doesnt mean you dont have a sensetivity to it. Milk for example does not show up positive on my allergy test but if i eat a cup of yogurt its like i breakout on hives within the week.

hope this was helpful!!!! ill look back to see what you try :)

MemberMember
(@alexandr)

Posted : 01/02/2013 5:00 pm

In the photos everything looks awful.

post-191391-0-99986500-1357163491_thumb.post-191391-0-13229600-1357163585_thumb.post-191391-0-53017900-1357163889_thumb.post-191391-0-90354200-1357163927_thumb.post-191391-0-70844600-1357163961_thumb.

post-191391-0-99986500-1357163491_thumb.

post-191391-0-13229600-1357163585_thumb.

post-191391-0-53017900-1357163889_thumb.

post-191391-0-90354200-1357163927_thumb.

post-191391-0-70844600-1357163961_thumb.

MemberMember
(@09alisa)

Posted : 01/03/2013 12:04 am

I don't think it's awful at all. It mostly looks like scarring to me. I'm not familiar with scar treatment options, but maybe you can look here and find some helpful information. Best of luck to you! http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/forum/34-reddark-marks-left-after-acne/

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 01/03/2013 12:09 am

Hello, guys. I'm 20 yo now,male, acne suffer 6years. I've tried everything that you could possibly have found. I was at a reception at 8 dermatologists and 3 cosmetologists.In 15-17 years, the entire back was in acne, after the past itself, now only face. What i tryed during this time: Metronidazole (salve and drug Trichopol) 1years helper but not very good.Zinc ointment,Sulfuric ointmen,Salicylic Acid.ketonazole,aloe vera,vitamine A,B,C,E,(Pyracinum) Pyracin injections,Calcium gluconate injections,B12 injections,without mansturbation 17 day,3L per day 23 day no effect,diet,diet,diet all no effect. This is not a complete list, I just do not all remember.

Diet , eat : vegetables (carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, eggplant, potatoes,no tommato acne =\) it is all,fruits (no tropican orange,banana etc).buckwheat,oatmeal,cow meat without fat,no sugar,no salt,no oil,no eggs,no chicken I using this diet 4 week no effect

p.s. retinoids and accutane no sale my county , why to next try ? I have tried many things,I do not know what to try, doctors no longer offer anything new. the rest does not help me I increasingly suicidal thoughts.

You should try eating a lot more green veggies (green squash, kale, lettuce, sea vegetables) and some fish. I would include eggs--and DEFINITELY STOP eating oatmeal and buckwheat. If you are eating dairy, do not. Eat more fish- tell us how you are doing in two weeks, if it doesn't work- there may be other factors at play other than diet/food intolerance.

MemberMember
(@alexandr)

Posted : 01/03/2013 5:03 am

You should try eating a lot more green veggies (green squash, kale, lettuce, sea vegetables) and some fish. I would include eggs--and DEFINITELY STOP eating oatmeal and buckwheat. If you are eating dairy, do not. Eat more fish- tell us how you are doing in two weeks, if it doesn't work- there may be other factors at play other than diet/food intolerance.

Thanks for answer.I try 3 weeks ago eat fish and I got 4 large palup's because eggs also appear they were abandoned.No eating dairy 2 years.Of green vegetables eat cabbage, dill, parsley, cauliflower, radish. If I do not eat oatmeal and buckwheat I stop get calories, I have lost weight with this diet for 10 kg

I don't think it's awful at all. It mostly looks like scarring to me. I'm not familiar with scar treatment options, but maybe you can look here and find some helpful information. Best of luck to you! http://www.acne.org/...eft-after-acne/

Ok,i try today soda+lemon juice

MemberMember
(@alexandr)

Posted : 01/03/2013 10:25 pm

Allowed to eat white rice, potatoes, semolina ?

MemberMember
(@blottedscience)

Posted : 01/14/2013 4:14 pm

I have the same problem. Im 2 months on diet and no results...

MemberMember
(@alexandr)

Posted : 04/28/2013 5:39 am

Today start Roaccutane 20mg/day and antral (hepatoprotectoria).

MemberMember
(@alexandr)

Posted : 05/13/2013 11:16 am

Day 16. No wasnt new acne 5 day ago, nice result.

MemberMember
(@alexandr)

Posted : 05/15/2013 1:49 pm

day 18, 3 new acne. Don't =\