Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone,

i just came across acne.org and immediately i order the regimen,just a few days ago.Am presently waiting for the regimen, what i particularly notice after looking at acne.org is that you should NOT pick.

I usually pick ,but as soon as i found out about not picking some days ago i stopped. What is surprising me is that now i feel more compelled to pick.Because i get a lot of itches around my acne or i feel i do.I am trying hard to resist

Please,what do you advice i do to stop feeling compelled to pick.

Thank You.

Picking only irritates your skin, making it worse, definatly don't do it at all costs unless your specifically popping a spot, in this case, do it properly

The urge to pick bited off with time, it's like anything else, bighting nails is the same sort of thing

If an itch is unbearable, just give it a quick tough with clean fingers, never use your nail!

I've been struggling with my skin picking lately, causing my otherwise OK skin to end up terrible. My advice would be to cover or stay away from mirrors where possible and wear gloves if you can. My skin picking is a real OCD problem for me so maybe it wont be such a struggle for you and simple determination will be all you need

thanks you all,i appreciate your replies. Guess i will have to build up resistance to picking .

Thanks once again