5Th Week On The Reg...

Notifications
Clear all

5Th Week On The Regimen

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 12/29/2012 10:22 pm

Hi Acne.org community,

Tomorrow will be my 5th week on the Regimen, it's been a rough journey for sure, the first three and a half weeks I had the worst breakout ever about 15-20 huge painful cysts on my face, the 4th week my skin really started to clear up with maybe about 4-5 smaller pimples, tomorrow will be my 5th week and I am experiencing another breakout, I have about 12 actives on my face, 4-5 of them are large cyst type acne and the rest are smaller but still not fun. I recently bought a new concealer and I think this may be the reason I broke out, I bought the vichy dermablend cover stick and even though it says it was non-comodegenic it isn't, when I would put this stuff on a past acne scar a new pimple would be forming by the end of the day, so I took that back and got my 33 dollars back and bought an almay concealer for much cheaper. The reason I went with almay is because Dan recommends almay products if you feel you need to wear makeup. Anyways just wanted to update everyone, I'm going keep going with the regimen and see what happens!

M.K