Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xEvan

My Face Won't Stop Breaking Out?

Hi,

I am 21, biologically female. A few weeks ago I started eating 2 cups of noodles every day, and my face started to break out every day. At first, I couldn't figure out what was causing me to break out so bad all of the sudden(which I feel dumb for now). A week and a half ago I quit eating the noodles, but my face is still breaking out almost every day. I believe it was the noodles that caused this, because before all this my face wasn't that bad at all, I had like 6 tiny red marks on my right cheek and that's it. And my face would break out maybe once or twice a month, but now it's almost every day. Now I have big red spots all around my mouth and today I woke up with 3 more big painful pimples on my chin. I'm so embarrassed and frustrated with my face, I just want to scream and hide my face from the world..

Does anyone have any idea on how I can make my face stop breaking out? Also, if it helps, for the past 4 months my diet has been: Golden delicious apples, Celery, Blueberries, Lemon juice(twice a day), Spaghetti and garlic bread(this has never affected my acne), Hotpockets(only occasionally), Meat pies from Safeway, some TV dinners, and cereals... And that's it, I'm currently trying to add more fruit and vegetables to my diet but I'm not really sure what to add. Any suggestions on what I should add?

Thanks for any help

Edited by xEvan