Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tatz

Dark Spots All Over Back & Arms :( What Worked For You?

I took steroids when I was 18 and as soon as I got off of them I was getting blasted with acne all over my back and arms. When that acne went away I was left with dark brown spots. I ruined my whole body, I lost motivation for working out because the marks make me feel so insecure. But now I finally want to do something about them and get back in the gym. Could anyone suggest any remedy that may have worked for them that also had hyper pigmentation, particularly on their back or arms instead of the face? Because the skin on the body is thicker then the skin on the face. Anything that works on the face might not work on the body. I just wanna clear up my skin so I can start taking my shirt off again, I'm too young for this! It's mental torture. If nothing works, I will have no choice but to go to India next year and get a laser surgery, it will cost me 1/10th of the price then here in North America. The picture is from years ago and the pigmentation has not gotten any better since, in fact its worse, more on my arms now.

post-193523-0-81457400-1356695181_thumb.

post-193523-0-81457400-1356695181_thumb.