Notifications
Clear all

What's The Point Of This @%$#?

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 12/26/2012 6:43 am

Damn man, my face has been through hell and back really... No joke it was really, really, really bad for five years. You guys should have seen it. It was possibly one of the worst cases ever. Pores, scabs, blood spots, flakes, oily skin, multiple big red bumps, inside bumps... Goddammit, you name it and I probably had it all besides cystic acne. But at the state I was in I might as well have had that too. It looked just as bad, actually. Probably worse. All over the face all at the same time when it was at its worst. Nose, forehead, cheeks, between my eyes, sideburns... I even had some on my fucking ear! Really man, I don't know why the hell this hit me so bad. I mean I almost didn't look human... Now I'm glad to say it's nothing near that but it's still far from perfect. But even so... I'm so damn tired of this shit and all I can do is wait for it to go away. Fuck genetics -_-

I have been humiliated enough for a life time already. What the hell has been the point of all this besides misery and more misery? A life lesson? My ass. This is torture having this on you all day every day nonstop for years. I know it has to do with puberty and I am much larger now in size but still... It was not worth the extreme acne that I got. I'll only take that back when or if I'm ever happy with the way I look. Have humans always had this? What is its purpose? Makes no sense. Why does it last sooo long and look sooo bad? I have such hatred for all this, myself, dumb ass society... Why couldn't I just have been normal? Why did I have to go through this?

How can anyone recover from this hell? You can't. In one way or another it stays with you for life. Sometimes literally. Being excluded from your own kind to be made a fool of on a daily basis. What a life... The reality is I've had to face getting dealt a shit hand every single day and have done so now for seven long, dark, miserable and just downright fucked up years. In the meantime everyone else is carelessly living their lives. Sure there are people who are in all kinds of bad situations. But you know what? At least they can look at their own goddamn reflection without automatically feeling like SHIT! I am denied even that as a human being. What bitterness I have probably always will be in me. Sadly just telling it how it is. What's that metaphor? "It is what it is"? So true for me.

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 12/26/2012 7:06 am

I don't have acne but I remember one time when I had a pimple on my nose and I went to the hairdresser. My hair had been cut and as I walked past one of the women working there she said "Wow, you look very good now. The shorter hair really suits you." and as she finished the last sentance her eyes locked onto the exact spot on my nose where the pimple was and she sort of got startled and then right away stopped talking.

In and of itself it sucks having imperfect skin. I know also because I have a facial scar. But in general I just try to make the best of things and then accept whatever "quality of life" I end up with. I hope you will do so too.

Merry Christmas.

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 12/26/2012 7:30 am

I hope you don't mind but I fixed the errors in your post. lol.gif I also divided it up in sections to make it more readable. amused.gif

Damn man, my face has been through hell and back really... No joke it was really, really, really bad for five years. You guys should have seen it. It was possibly one of the worst cases ever. Pores, scabs, blood spots, flakes, oily skin, multiple big red bumps, inside bumps... Goddammit, you name it and I probably had it all besides cystic acne. But at the state I was in I might as well have had that too. It looked just as bad, actually. Probably worse. All over the face all at the same time when it was at its worst. Nose, forehead, cheeks, between my eyes, sideburns... I even had some on my fucking ear! Really man, I don't know why the hell this hit me so bad. I mean I almost didn't look human... Now I'm glad to say it's nothing near that but it's still far from perfect. But even so... I'm so damn tired of this shit and all I can do is wait for it to go away. Fuck genetics -_-

I have been humiliated enough for a life time already. What the hell has been the point of all this besides misery and more misery? A life lesson? My ass. This is torture having this on you all day every day nonstop for years. I know it has to do with puberty and I am much larger now in size but still... It was not worth the extreme acne that I got. I'll only take that back when or if I'm ever happy with the way I look. Have humans always had this? What is its purpose? Makes no sense. Why does it last sooo long and look sooo bad? I have such hatred for all this, myself, dumb ass society... Why couldn't I just have been normal? Why did I have to go through this?

How can anyone recover from this hell? You can't. In one way or another it stays with you for life. Sometimes literally. Being excluded from your own kind to be made a fool of on a daily basis. What a life... The reality is I've had to face getting dealt a shit hand every single day and have done so now for seven long, dark, miserable and just downright fucked up years. In the meantime everyone else is carelessly living their lives. Sure there are people who are in all kinds of bad situations. But you know what? At least they can look at their own goddamn reflection without automatically feeling like SHIT! I am denied even that as a human being. What bitterness I have probably always will be in me. Sadly just telling it how it is. What's that metaphor? "It is what it is"? So true for me.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 12/26/2012 8:06 am

Hey thanks it's fine in fact it looks much better i copied & pasted it to the original lol. i appreciate it, also a merry christmas to you too that's really the only good thing right now, food was great, had some nice gifts. now if only i could give myself one ha. we both know what that would be =)

MemberMember
(@ghostunit)

Posted : 12/26/2012 9:53 am

I am dealing with acne scars now and it sucks. I can't even get a haircut 'cause then my scars will be more noticeable. I do have a lot of acne scars. Most of them are still pinkish since I broke out more like 6-7 months ago. I am really hoping the pinkish color goes away soon so it won't look as bad. Sorry you had it very bad ;\

MemberMember
(@sum1killme)

Posted : 12/26/2012 1:21 pm

I understand you man I had such bad cystic acne I wouldn't turn the lights on when I went to the restroom, or when I washed my face I just didn't look right. Now after I'm better after some good supplements I find it hard to be happy because im so used to being sad,angry, frustrated. People always tell me whether it be at work or family why are you so sad? I'm like damn you can see that shit just from my face your fuckin genius. I feel your pain like you said goin through that shit is traumatizing very few people comprehend that shit, I know I would be a different person if I never had acne, acne changes a person mentally and physically.

On a good note brewers yeast is the shiznit!!!

MemberMember
(@mjri94)

Posted : 12/26/2012 1:29 pm

Good post.

post-162034-0-05073400-1356546564.jpg

post-162034-0-05073400-1356546564.jpg

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 12/26/2012 1:50 pm

Did you draw that, MJRI94?

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 12/26/2012 2:10 pm

LOLOL I LOVE THAT PIC

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 12/26/2012 2:16 pm

LOLOL I LOVE THAT PIC

It looks like two aliens having dispassionate sex. It freaks me out.

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 12/26/2012 2:26 pm

LOLOL I LOVE THAT PIC

bahaha but its hilaryyyyy i seriously lol'ed when i first saw it

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 12/26/2012 3:27 pm

LOLOL I LOVE THAT PIC

bahaha but its hilaryyyyy i seriously lol'ed when i first saw it

lol

MemberMember
(@mjri94)

Posted : 12/26/2012 4:34 pm

Did you draw that, MJRI94?

I did not, though I wish I did lol.gif

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 12/26/2012 6:16 pm

LOLOL I LOVE THAT PIC

lololololol :D

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 12/26/2012 6:24 pm

LOLOL I LOVE THAT PIC

lololololol biggrin.png

lol :)

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 12/26/2012 7:01 pm

LOLOL I LOVE THAT PIC

lololololol biggrin.png

lol :)

They don't have acne.

MemberMember
(@mjri94)

Posted : 12/26/2012 7:36 pm

LOLOL I LOVE THAT PIC

lololololol biggrin.png

lol smile.png

They don't have acne.

How about now?

MemberMember
(@crimeinpartner)

Posted : 12/26/2012 8:11 pm

How did this turn into aliens having sex?

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 12/26/2012 9:15 pm

Hahaha perfect.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 12/26/2012 10:13 pm

Lol im wondering the same thing, you know what i just got an idea i'll give this topic a proper home... nvm i got shutdown real fast lol hey i think et has feelings to lol, can you just delete it then? waste of forum space & makes me look like a fool, the response was funny though i loled

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 12/26/2012 11:56 pm

Lol im wondering the same thing, you know what i just got an idea i'll give this topic a proper home... nvm i got shutdown real fast lol he hall monitor i think et has feelings to lol, can you just delete it then? wast of space pun intended

I can tell you from a reliable source that the hall monitor doesn't have feelings, he just doesn't like topics about his species.

Leave that to an Englishman and a Dutchman. Perfect combination :P

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 12/31/2012 11:56 pm

lol.gif I got a laugh out of this thread - so thank you! :P

(and an explanation to the alien/acne thread I stumbled upon a little before - that left me confused for a sec but it's all good now)