Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
royalty

Caveman Regimen - Day 14 Update

Hello everyone i am on day 14 on the caveman regimen without washing at all! I have no acne at all my skin looks super good and has found its natural tone. I'm really happy and i think the cause of my acne actully was overwashing and a bad diet that contributed to the acne flare ups. I have not got 1 pimple since i started this regimen!!!

I still have some questions.

My skin feels dry and tight and i drink 1 gallon of water each day, drink at least 20grams of olive oil, eat 3-4 avocados a day, take fish oil supplements and multivitamins so its not a defiency. My question is: Is this a natural part of the healing process? And in 14 days my skin should be all reset so does that mean tightness will go away then?

what should i do about the dryness and tightness, my skin is so good now but i can't really laugh and it feels to tight all the time!

How long time do you think it takes to find the natural smooth oil balance? I have not been using harsh topicals and i have only washed with water and moisturized with olive oil for the past 2 mounths.

I really hope someone can tell me where i am standing. As far no breakouts! Maybe the acid mantle has been restored?

ALSO IT FEELS LIKE THE MORE WATER I DRINK THE MORE TIGHT MY SKIN BECOMES? MAYBE HEALING PROCESS?

AND EVERY NIGHT MY HEAD GET A RED FLUSH ON THE TOP OF MY NOSE AND MY CHEEKS AND I NEVER HAVE HAD ACNE AT THOSE PLACES? OVERWASHING MUCH MAYBE?

improvements i have noticed:

Skin tone has reset and looks super good.

Hyperpigmentation has gone away ALOT!!!

No more acne forever!!! This was my solution