I Lift Weights 5X A...

Notifications
Clear all

I Lift Weights 5X A Week And Sweat A Lot...

MemberMember
(@tingmothy)

Posted : 12/26/2012 3:56 am

Just wondering what you guys do at the gym when you work out and sweat. do you wipe with a white towel? My gym has those brown paper towel rolls, and I wipe my face with them about 8 times per workout session, or whenever I sweat. Should I start bringing a towel to the gym? As soon as I use a brown paper towel, I throw it away and get a new one the next time I wipe my face. I'm afraid with a white towel bacteria will accumulate after a while.

So what do you guys do? I'm almost convinced that sweating all the time at the gym is making me break out. I'm on the fifth month of the regimen, and although my acne has improved slightly, it's far from being completely acne-free.

MemberMember
(@jim-bean)

Posted : 12/26/2012 4:12 am

Try to not wipe your face at all. Wash your face as soon as you get home, or splash water on your face when you're done if you have to. You never want to "wipe" your face but gently "blot" your face.

MemberMember
(@tingmothy)

Posted : 12/27/2012 3:47 pm

Try to not wipe your face at all. Wash your face as soon as you get home, or splash water on your face when you're done if you have to. You never want to "wipe" your face but gently "blot" your face.

What if i'm sweating so much and it gets in my eyes? I lift very heavy weights so it takes a lot of energy out of me so I sweat, unfortunately. Yea I guess I could start blotting