Notifications
Clear all

Help. Acne Scars Are Ruining My Life. (Pics*)

MemberMember
(@rmca22)

Posted : 12/23/2012 1:09 pm

Hey everybody so I've been using the regiment now for about 3 months and its been working well, not breaking out that much now & what not. It's just that my acne scars are holding me back from having fully CLEAR skin. I'm thinking about buying the AHA cream when I buy my refil but will that do any good? Are there any other products that can help me better with my major problem? I've been having this problem for a while now and I'm just looking for a solution because just like any one else I want my skin to be clear and worry free. Pleeeeaaaaasee help me.

post-193072-0-33749800-1356286066_thumb.

post-193072-0-00904400-1356286152_thumb.

post-193072-0-33749800-1356286066_thumb.

post-193072-0-00904400-1356286152_thumb.

MemberMember
(@likecake)

Posted : 12/25/2012 5:17 am

cmon, your scar isn't worse at all, clear your pimple first, after that u can try tca peeling to remove ur acne scar, and i think ur acne scar is realy superfacial

MemberMember
(@jace-cali)

Posted : 12/25/2012 6:17 am

Dude your condition is not bad at all. At least you don't have craters. Just take care of your face by washing and using acne creams and your face will clear up. Look up some natural home remedy to get rid of your acne.

MemberMember
(@quirky-fox)

Posted : 12/26/2012 5:12 am

Telling someone their skin is not bad and to not worry might sound like kind advice but it's not, it's frustrating for the original poster.

1. Natural home remedies are bogus for those suffering from significant acne and the aftermath of acne. Don't waste your time stuffing around in the kitchen. Those that tell you that their "lemon and sugar" recipes etc have improved their scars are likely to have never had scarring in the first place. Also, putting home made products on your skin will likely make your acne worse as it is not sterile and not medical grade.

2. To me you are suffering mostly from post acne marks not scars. Marks are patches/spots of discolouration. I can see on your temple that you might have very superficial rolling scars, do you agree? Where else do you think it looks like you have actual scars (boxcar, ice-pick or rolling)?

Most of these pigmentation problems (the dark marks on your face) fade in time on their own (anywhere from a few months to a few years). If you want to speed the process up you need to look at products that will turn your skin over faster like a vitamin A based product at night and a vitamin C product in the day. I had red marks on my face like you for a very long time. I have no red marks on my face now though. :) Try not to stress too much. The main priority should be clearing that acne before you can really tackle the other issues.

If you can't wait and want to do something today then I strongly suggest finding a trained doctor/beautician who can perform a "pumpkin peel" on your face. It's not invasive but it will help to clear that acne and speed up the process of those red marks fading. Don't try it at home though, :P http://dermaquest.com.au/products/professional-care/pumpkin-peel

xx