The Regimen Did Not...

Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen Did Not Work For Me

MemberMember
(@keeh)

Posted : 12/20/2012 2:30 am

Over the last few years I've been dealing with mild acne issues, it could get pretty bad at sometimes but its pretty consistent. I tried other products such as the basic over the counter products, Proactiv, and Skin ID and a few antibiotics and benzaclin. I ran into this site and product by chance, originally I was pretty stoked on the idea of it. I just don't believe the hype and the cult following, there is no one size fits all as this leads you to believe.

Me personally it didn't work much better then anything else and I eventually stop paying for it after a few months too many and no results really. The amount of treatment I had to put on my face just drowns my skin to the point of any complexion I had before is replaced with a superficial bleach tint. They tell you to use a substantial amount and that the higher percentage BP like 5% are often too irritating and just as effective as a lower percentage. When you apply 3x the amount of treatment like the 3 pumps recommended, you're using nearly the same amount of BP in theory as a gel the equivalent of 5% but also you're applying more inactive ingredients and such that just dull your complexion even further...it probably is better with less.

When it comes down to it acne is a medical condition and Dan is not a doctor, though he is familiar with his own experience and some others when it comes down to it and not knocking his education on the subject matter because some of it can be useful, you are only one that will know what works and what doesn't for your particular case.

I respect Dan as a businessman, I'm sure he may have made some decent money off his endeavors, makes me want to start my own blend that works for me maybe but best luck to him and the community.

MemberMember
(@maximus-decimus-merideous)

Posted : 12/20/2012 5:21 pm

well why dont you out line your regimen exactly as you were doing it? What products did you use and what specifically did you do? How long were you on the regimen for?

MemberMember
(@keeh)

Posted : 12/20/2012 7:04 pm

Because I really don't feel like getting into it because its been so long but I will admit I feel its worth my while that others take this into consideration before falling under the impression that this product is substantially better then any other system on the market.I used it for many months as directed with little improvement. There is nothing special about the regimen, its just the active ingredient BP when it comes down to it, they don't call it the active ingredient for no reason...thats what gets the job done as far as medicating your skin. I'm familiar with BP in general, it does have some mild benefits for but in the long run, not much of a practical solution with reoccurring acne.

I used the wash and the treatment.

I shouldn't be chastised for the fact that my experience isn't one of which that falls in favor of the majority of the bandwagon on here. They insist you keep at it, me being on it over a year or more doesn't ensure results but much more product being used leading to more orders going towards their products, similar how they continue to insist on using more and more, use more and use it longer seems to be key to this product plan and not that its horrible but I can do just as good(which really isn't good at all) with store bought, over the counter products...if not even better.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 12/22/2012 10:25 pm

Because I really don't feel like getting into it because its been so long but I will admit I feel its worth my while that others take this into consideration before falling under the impression that this product is substantially better then any other system on the market.I used it for many months as directed with little improvement. There is nothing special about the regimen, its just the active ingredient BP when it comes down to it, they don't call it the active ingredient for no reason...thats what gets the job done as far as medicating your skin. I'm familiar with BP in general, it does have some mild benefits for but in the long run, not much of a practical solution with reoccurring acne.

I used the wash and the treatment.

I shouldn't be chastised for the fact that my experience isn't one of which that falls in favor of the majority of the bandwagon on here. They insist you keep at it, me being on it over a year or more doesn't ensure results but much more product being used leading to more orders going towards their products, similar how they continue to insist on using more and more, use more and use it longer seems to be key to this product plan and not that its horrible but I can do just as good(which really isn't good at all) with store bought, over the counter products...if not even better.

There are many people on here who the Regimen didn't work for, check out the other forum categories.