Notifications
Clear all

Please Help Given Up All Hope 🙁

MemberMember
(@peruanofutbol14)

Posted : 12/19/2012 2:02 pm

I went to the derm 2 weeks ago and she gave me a gel for my rosacea called finacea gel the first 4 days or so it was looking like my skin was getting better....well im 2 weeks into now and my skin looks redder and i broke out in alot of small red dots around my cheeks were my rosacea is..... as well as my old red marks have gotten darker :( ive read that finacea may make you breakout for the first few weeks because your skin is getting use to it? i just dont know if i should stop using it or see if it gets better...any advice??

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 12/21/2012 6:49 pm

You have to use a TINY amount of Finacea daily and you need to clean your face really well at night. The cream is effective but unfortunately it also can clog your pores a bit. I had the same thing happen to me. I was using too much Finacea (you should only be using a pea-sized drop for your WHOLE face) and wasn't exfoliating regularly.

MemberMember
(@peruanofutbol14)

Posted : 12/21/2012 8:03 pm

You have to use a TINY amount of Finacea daily and you need to clean your face really well at night. The cream is effective but unfortunately it also can clog your pores a bit. I had the same thing happen to me. I was using too much Finacea (you should only be using a pea-sized drop for your WHOLE face) and wasn't exfoliating regularly.

your saying to keep on it? i do only apply a small amount... i noticed that i broke out when i had little to no sleep and drank alot for like 4 days cause of some events i went too and also spent some time with my girl lol im thinking thats the cause of the break out and maybe not the finacea gel but who knows -_-

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 12/22/2012 8:56 pm

your saying to keep on it? i do only apply a small amount... i noticed that i broke out when i had little to no sleep and drank alot for like 4 days cause of some events i went too and also spent some time with my girl lol im thinking thats the cause of the break out and maybe not the finacea gel but who knows -_-

Sex stimulates testosterone. Heightened testosterone can lead to acne breakouts, yes. I would keep on the Finacea.