Do I Leave On The B...

Notifications
Clear all

Do I Leave On The Bp The First Week?

MemberMember
(@jcx1984)

Posted : 12/18/2012 8:55 pm

Obviously we are supposed to leave it on but if we are on week 1 do I not wash my face after working in the bp in the morning before I go to bed? Odd we only wash our face once a day Then..

So,

To sum it up,

I followed the steps 1-2-3 this morning.

I'm on my first week.

Do I leave it on and go to sleep?

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 12/18/2012 9:44 pm

You definitely wash your face twice per day, but in your first week you should only apply a small amount of BP and build up. Some people choose to apply a pea size amount twice per day in the first week, or perhaps a little more once per day. If you decide once per day is enough in your first week, you would still follow the regimen instructions twice per day but only apply the BP once per day. Eg, both times you would still wash and moisturise.

Phew, I hope the above makes sense. I've just consumed a lot of chocolate (and its not even lunch time) so I feel a little high on sugar!

MemberMember
(@jcx1984)

Posted : 12/18/2012 10:08 pm

So basically

In the first week

1. DO wash your face twice a day, and moisturize.

2. Only apply BP once a day. If you feel up to it, apply small amounts twice a day.

3. If you choose to apply BP once a day, then be sure to wash it off.

Hence, for 12 hours of the day, I should have no BP on my face IF i choose to apply it once a day right?

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 12/18/2012 11:06 pm

Yes, you've got it.

You explained my explanation so much better than me. I'm going to get you to write my posts more often! :)