Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
royalty

Carrots Breaks Me Out!

Okay so i have been clean for a couple weeks and i have not been eating carrots for 1 mounth because i have the feeling that it breaks me out. Yesterday i tried to eat 50g carrots raw and after being clean i actully got a small pimple (not really acne breakout) today. I am very confused what causes me to break out eating carrots? I also stopped eating fruits since i know forsure that it gives me acne. And the carrots and fruits gives me only acne on my chin which i know is related to blood sugar spikes -> Insulin -> Hormonal imbalance.

Do i really have such a weak insulin respons? or what the hell is the reason why i break out eating healthy??

Okay so i have been clean for a couple weeks and i have not been eating carrots for 1 mounth because i have the feeling that it breaks me out. Yesterday i tried to eat 50g carrots raw and after being clean i actully got a small pimple (not really acne breakout) today. I am very confused what causes me to break out eating carrots? I also stopped eating fruits since i know forsure that it gives me acne. And the carrots and fruits gives me only acne on my chin which i know is related to blood sugar spikes -> Insulin -> Hormonal imbalance.

Do i really have such a weak insulin respons? or what the hell is the reason why i break out eating healthy??

Or fructose malabsorption.

Probably the same reason that I think is causing my insulin sensitivity: weak liver. We're your parents or grandparents heavy drinkers before they had you? We're you on prescription meds (even antibiotics, or birth control), or are you a long term user of ibuprofen? Did your diet consist of many carbs and lots of sugar as a kid? If yes- your liver could be sluggish or even damaged. It fakes months to years of impeccable diet to fix liver damage because the liver hardly gets a rest: it works hard every day! If its even slightly slow or compromised, it won't be as good at filtering out all that sugar. Of course- the white sugar reaction hurts the organ much more because its registered as a toxin too- unlike fruit sugar.

Or fructose malabsorption.

You are right i have been thinking of that too, so theres fructose in carrots?