Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
itsoveryes

Vitamin B5 Hairloss- Cured (Pictures)

22 hours ago, brendan452 said:

I agree just avoid any derived  vitamin supplements especially if above the 100%  rda.

you only took it for six days so I would have thought that you should fully recover least you have stopped very early on count your self lucky and I would also recommend that you stay well away from accutane it will damage your hair like b5 and worse 

 

If you go to Amazon and check the bad reviews on any brand of Pantothenic Acid you will find tons of reviews of people with hair loss and problems with skin. For some people B5 really hurts them. I am having thyroid tests done right now and just waiting on those. Next I’m gonna have hormone levels checked and adrenal glands. I really feels like it has something to do with adrenal glands but I’m definately NOT sure yet. They are so sensitive.  Then gonna check All b vitamin levels.  I’ve had b12 and b9 checked before and they were good. Just trying to knock out all the obvious things first. I have a friend that is an MD for 20 years so they are helping me try to tackle this and trying to figure out what it is. I will post everything that I figure out in the next few months for everyone. I would really like to solve this so if you are having problems do your own research too. Go back and read all the comments from earlier.  Let’s figure this out. If anyone can chime in with any information it will really help others. Does anyone else on this forum have any other symptoms??

Edited by Spyder2011

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2020 at 3:45 AM, Spyder2011 said:

If you go to Amazon and check the bad reviews on any brand of Pantothenic Acid you will find tons of reviews of people with hair loss and problems with skin. For some people B5 really hurts them. I am having thyroid tests done right now and just waiting on those. Next I’m gonna have hormone levels checked and adrenal glands. I really feels like it has something to do with adrenal glands but I’m definately NOT sure yet. They are so sensitive.  Then gonna check All b vitamin levels.  I’ve had b12 and b9 checked before and they were good. Just trying to knock out all the obvious things first. I have a friend that is an MD for 20 years so they are helping me try to tackle this and trying to figure out what it is. I will post everything that I figure out in the next few months for everyone. I would really like to solve this so if you are having problems do your own research too. Go back and read all the comments from earlier.  Let’s figure this out. If anyone can chime in with any information it will really help others. Does anyone else on this forum have any other symptoms??

i feel like i have gassing i think thats really it, maybe feel abit more tired might be because of how the b5 burnt out my thyroid idk. I feel like im experiencing hair growth again as i can see some baby hair growing but im still losing like tons of hair in one shower??? I actually think this might all be linked to adrenal gland fatigue. I am now more tired after overdosing on b5 and have difficulty breathing ontop of that.

Edited by VITAMINB5FUCKEDME

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found this at a website pointing to biotin and adrenal gland fatigue. Magnesium and coenzyme Q10 might be our cure if its adrenal gland fatigue ontop of that leading a healthy diet and exercise.

image.png

Edited by VITAMINB5FUCKEDME

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brendan452 said:

I tried biotin for a very long time about 7 months in total didn’t make any difference.

 

Might be adrenal gland fatigue at this point. Normally i think by eating healthy and exercise it would go away i think but considering how most people here overdosed for long term which depleted something drastically in the long run. Maybe cQ10 and magnesium might work. Try it out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 4:45 PM, brendan452 said:

I tried biotin for a very long time about 7 months in total didn’t make any difference.

 

'B5 increases fat metabolism and hormone creation'

'Maybe it's raising androgens leading to hair loss you may want to try a low glycemic diet high in vegetables that will raise SHBG to bind up any loose testosterone you may have' Im also  facin bloating which causes me to fart alot. Def has smth to do with SHBG

Edited by VITAMINB5FUCKEDME

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not sure about the hormone theory I got referred to an endocrinologist last year had thyroid Tsh1 and tsh2 tested was normal had my parathyroid tested and came back normal also had cortisol which was also normal.the adrenal glands release cortisol and he assured me that my adrenal glands were doing what they are supposed to.so I’m not convinced it’s hormonal despite the theory’s that I read online.

 

i also paid privately for a biotindase test and biotin deficiency test through medilabs and my levels were in range .but I decided to take biotin supplements anyway and they didn’t make a difference 

 

the cure if there is one one is s mystery no one has yet come back onto this forum and said my hair is 100% back to normal and here’s how there is no solid evidence of anything truly working 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2020 at 6:55 PM, brendan452 said:

I’m not sure about the hormone theory I got referred to an endocrinologist last year had thyroid Tsh1 and tsh2 tested was normal had my parathyroid tested and came back normal also had cortisol which was also normal.the adrenal glands release cortisol and he assured me that my adrenal glands were doing what they are supposed to.so I’m not convinced it’s hormonal despite the theory’s that I read online.

 

i also paid privately for a biotindase test and biotin deficiency test through medilabs and my levels were in range .but I decided to take biotin supplements anyway and they didn’t make a difference 

 

the cure if there is one one is s mystery no one has yet come back onto this forum and said my hair is 100% back to normal and here’s how there is no solid evidence of anything truly working 

Is the hormone thing linked to SHBG? Because i experience bloating which is like one of the symptoms of low shbg levels. Have u also tried l cystiene? nvm i saw that uve tried cystiene but i looked back on one of your posts and it mentioned from a guy that to stop b5 hairloss you will need b1,b2,b3, l cystiene and carnitine. Have you tried implementing all 5 supplements? This might be the cure doh if u missed out carnitine. I think i might be having Telogen Effluvium caused by b5 because i notice whitebulbs at the end of my hair sometimes and also shedding of pubic hair and eyebrow not much doh. I think my hair loss has been slowing down i hope i experience regrowth soon as Telogen Effluvium tend to last for 6 months and stuff.

 

quote, "I took vitamin B5 for 1 year in mega dose 1000mg per day. It cleared my skin but my hair started falling out and at the time I didnt connect the dots and now it makes sense. It took a year after I had stopped taking it to stop falling. i started taking hairfinity which has MSM in it which is specifically for hairloss. I also started using Nioxin shampoo and conditioner. My hair grew back twice as thick within a year. It was a horrible thing to go..."

 

 

Edited by VITAMINB5FUCKEDME

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×