Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
itsoveryes

Vitamin B5 Hairloss- Cured (Pictures)

On 8/14/2019 at 9:09 AM, YoungRobot said:

Bump?

Do we really need to avoid caffeine and sugar?

Srry I have not responded in so long. I eat all whole foods only. Drink water. My hair has fully came back. Takes about 2 weeks until you start to see a real change with your hair. It will start to get fuller. After 3 to 4 months it will fully come back. I have not found any cure but to eat right like I said. This works if you can have the discipline. It sucks but works.  The main thing that causes problems for me is the foods that are fortified with b vitamins. Which is almost everything it seems. The only way to go is Whole Foods. Still to this day even after all I’ve done and tried if I eat anything fortified with b vitamins, any b vitamins, or I use any stimulant ie coffee, sugar, even tea with caffeine, my hair will began to shed again. It really is just madness. I don’t get it. I’m still on the search for exactly what’s wrong. By the way my family has no illnesses or anything and my dad still has his hair at 65 as do all three of my older brothers. I am perfectly healthy. Healthier than I’ve ever been. I’ve had my blood checked for deficiencies as far as mineral and hemoglobin and stuff and also my thyroid checked with no problems. I need to retest and have a more in-depth blood test done. I agree with a lot that Mr Bushido said and I agree with the adrenal fatigue as being a good place to look. I think it could be the result of too much DHT for sure. Maybe it changed something hormonally inside permanently. Needs to be reversed somehow. Need to to pinpoint for sure exactly what happened to our body when we used that much b5.

I did everything Orion and the rest of the people from the hackstasis forum recommended.

it did nothing for me no benefits at all hair still no better 

On 10/27/2019 at 1:48 AM, Spyder2011 said:

Srry I have not responded in so long. I eat all whole foods only. Drink water. My hair has fully came back. Takes about 2 weeks until you start to see a real change with your hair. It will start to get fuller. After 3 to 4 months it will fully come back. I have not found any cure but to eat right like I said. This works if you can have the discipline. It sucks but works.  The main thing that causes problems for me is the foods that are fortified with b vitamins. Which is almost everything it seems. The only way to go is Whole Foods. Still to this day even after all I’ve done and tried if I eat anything fortified with b vitamins, any b vitamins, or I use any stimulant ie coffee, sugar, even tea with caffeine, my hair will began to shed again. It really is just madness. I don’t get it. I’m still on the search for exactly what’s wrong. By the way my family has no illnesses or anything and my dad still has his hair at 65 as do all three of my older brothers. I am perfectly healthy. Healthier than I’ve ever been. I’ve had my blood checked for deficiencies as far as mineral and hemoglobin and stuff and also my thyroid checked with no problems. I need to retest and have a more in-depth blood test done. I agree with a lot that Mr Bushido said and I agree with the adrenal fatigue as being a good place to look. I think it could be the result of too much DHT for sure. Maybe it changed something hormonally inside permanently. Needs to be reversed somehow. Need to to pinpoint for sure exactly what happened to our body when we used that much b5.

I think that excessive use of inappropriate styling tools and razors may do some harm too. Maybe this page would help, especially if you have curly hair, just ask my wife and her sisters. 

What brands of b5 did everyone take? 

I took NOW and noticed that there is 45mg calcium per 500mg b5. Wondering if calcium has played a part here. I'm on the vitamin C forum where people are taking up to 10grams of pure b5 for over a year with no side effects which is confusing me. None of them got or are getting sides

I took Holland and Barrett’s own brand.

what I don’t understand is how my hair is is still thin and my scalp still sensitive surely all the b5 that I took has to be out of my system by now it’s been years since I touched b5 but nothing is getting any better.

rather than just taking vitamins because I think it’ll work I’ve been paying privately for blood tests with medichecks 

the tests I’ve had so far was zink that was normal 

full iron and ferritin that was all normal 

and my biotin was also in the normal range.

but something isn’t right because I’ve not recovered 

On 11/10/2019 at 9:57 AM, Blue09 said:

What brands of b5 did everyone take? 

I took NOW and noticed that there is 45mg calcium per 500mg b5. Wondering if calcium has played a part here. I'm on the vitamin C forum where people are taking up to 10grams of pure b5 for over a year with no side effects which is confusing me. None of them got or are getting sides

I took Now I think.

On 11/11/2019 at 5:52 PM, brendan452 said:

I took Holland and Barrett’s own brand.

what I don’t understand is how my hair is is still thin and my scalp still sensitive surely all the b5 that I took has to be out of my system by now it’s been years since I touched b5 but nothing is getting any better.

rather than just taking vitamins because I think it’ll work I’ve been paying privately for blood tests with medichecks 

the tests I’ve had so far was zink that was normal 

full iron and ferritin that was all normal 

and my biotin was also in the normal range.

but something isn’t right because I’ve not recovered 

I have taken all those tests with normal readings too. If someone knows a biochemist that wants to tackle this that would be great. Or a doctor they can show these forums too that would care enough to dive in. The doctors I have been to are stumped. They cant figure it out. There is however a logical reason why our bodies did this and are still doing it. I know this and you can try it yourself. I eat a restricted diet of wild caught fish, lots of fresh potatoes, canned beans, and an Orange a day. I only drink water. Try it for a week stick to it and ill bet youll be surprised. These foods do not bother me or my hair. They actually HELP my hair. Just trying to put as much info out there as possible. Maybe something will click with someone and they can explain this.

Edited by Spyder2011