Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

when ever I go to school (college) I see this girl around my neighborhood, she is really good looking, I wouldn't say she is extremely hot or anything, but I think she is very pretty. The thing is that she has acne, and it really doesn't bother me since I read up on these boards, and it's not the persons fault, it's not a mojor case of acne or anything, but she has a few. I also have acne, minor acne actually, about the same as her, but not as much. Anyways, one...I'm too damn of a chicken to go up to her, second...I don't know what my sister or my mom would think of it...they are very picky! It really doesn't matter what they think though, they probably won't even bring it up. The main point is that she lives like couple blocks away from me, not sure how many but I've seen her around. Anyways we had the same class in middle school (I think), so she knows who I am...or at least the old me...I've changed a lot...I lost about 50lb and grew like a feet, and I had clear skin! mad.gif Anyways, I prefer the way I am now, even though a have bit of acne.

The problem is that she won't remeber me when I talk to her, I know her name too. Every time I see her she passes by me real fast, and it will be awkward if I just started talking to her. The main problem is that I'm a coward....I can't force my self to walk up to her, I will probably blush, and talk weird. I know she is the she type too, so it's gonna be hard...and did I mension I'm afraid of rejection? I'm not a bad looking guy, I just don't know....I don't want to stalk her either.

Anyone gots suggestions? please...

Just do what your doing now. Write her a note and tell her how you feel. The worst thing to do is to never express yourself. Because then you will always wonder. Rejection can be scary but it does allow you to move on.

it wouldn't be that stange at all to catch her attention as she passes and talk to you. you never know how someone will react until you talk to them. and, don't give a shit what your mom and sister think. they wouldn't be the one dating her.

talk to her. see where it goes. if it doesn't work out, whatever. but if it does...

Guest Captain Chaos

Seize the moment, go and talk to her, forget about how scared you are, you'll think of something to say to her, if you know she doesnt remember you just go and introduce yourself...and then say 'i live in that house over there' be careful not to scare her though, don't walk over sweating or anything..if you don't do it now you'll regret it later on. Just go for it, you've got nothing to lose!!

Not to be shallow, or anything, but your weight loss could be a quick topic for conversation (since you say she's always moving so fast). You could just be like, hey, remember me? When she squints and doesn't know who you are, you mention the class you had together and mention you lost all that weight. Then she goes, ah! wow! You look so blah blah blah and then you walk her to wherever she's going and the two of you have a wonderful chat and walk off into the sunset and live happily ever after. Aaaaaaah. eusa_dance.gif

hehe... sorry, I got carried away. Don't see why at least part of that can't happen, though tongue.gif

Re: fear of rejection. If she lets you down easy, you'll be fine. If, on the other hand, she's mean and rude, then you don't need such an awful person in your life anyway, see? It's a win-win situation razz.gif

aghhhhhhhhh biggrin.gif dude ive been there and like most i fear rejection!!but i always then think woul i rather be rejected or know i didnt even try, coz the way i see it as long as uve tried u havent failed and it would at leat let u know where u stand eusa_hand.gif now on the other hand its no big deal u goin up and speakin to her coz she doesnt know what ur intentions are eusa_think.gif so shell be thinkin oh this dude is just commin up and being friendly and most likely shell be friendly back!! ok scenario>>> a gurl comes up to u that u might not remember and says hi remember me, well u wouldnt think that was bad would u and most likely she will think like that aswell.I mean seriously do u think ull go up and talk to her and she will tell u to fuck off, i doubt it,and if she did would u really wanna know a bitch like that doubt.gif so all i can ask is u think about what i have just written.JUST THINK ABOUT IT biggrin.gif

Writting a note to her will not work for me....Come one...a stranger comes up to you and give your a note...?

Well...I'm not a complete stranger, but she probably won't recognize me. Anyways she gets so damn hotter every time I see her, I know she will probably slip down my fingers anyways.

What do you guys suggest to do? like to start a good convo and stuff.

Think about it this way.

Either make an effort to talk to her, and reap the possible rewards.

Or don't make an effort. Never talk to her. And she will never be yours.

The choice is yours.

Night....go F*** yourself...

Anyways, I do want to talk to her, but what to bring up? I got a couple of things, I have to think on my feet on this. I got her to look at me...thats a start by kinda smile a bit, but yet again it was all quick.

Like I said..she has acne, but it's not horrible, and it doesn't bother me. I'm looking for some lady advice, cus all you guys said is talk to her...but how do I approach her...how would girls like to be approached?

Just ask her how she's been and tell her that you remember her from middle school. Remember to let her keep her personal space (don't get all in her face) and be yourself.

The only way you can really go wrong is if you give her the whole "Hey girl!" or "Hey Baby!!" routine!

Good luck

Heres one of my favorites -

next time she walks by, clear your throat really loud in a silly and obvious way.

when she looks over (and she will, like "WTF?"), smile and say 'how are you doing? can I help you?'

You're on your own from there, my friend...

Colonel

wouldn't she think I like her?

I don't want to hint right away that I like her...I don't know why.

The problem is how can I get to her...IF we are walking towards each other and I say hi and she doen't here me I would look like a fool, and probably shtter all my confidence...but If I scream at her and say hi, I will probably scare her. Thats the problem right now...I can handle the other problems, but this one just tough.

wouldn't she think I like her?

I don't want to hint right away that I like her...I don't know why.

The problem is how can I get to her...IF we are walking towards each other and I say hi and she doen't here me I would look like a fool, and probably shtter all my confidence...but If I scream at her and say hi, I will probably scare her. Thats the problem right now...I can handle the other problems, but this one just tough.

I know what you mean, but it's weird when someone tries to start a convo from you walking on the street, she probably gets hit on a lot, so I don't want her to think I'm going to be one of those other guys.

you're not hitting on her, you're having fun with her. And maybe she doesn't get 'hit on' all the time.

the message that you want to convey is 'I'm having fun. Would you like to have fun with me? If not, that's okay, but I'm still going to have fun.'

guys always make the assumption that girls get hit on a lot. sure, you go out to the bars, and there are those guys who have no shame about hitting on girls. They try to spit lines like they have made game and it doesn't work. A nice, respectful hello gives off no signs that you like her. why wouldn't she say hi back? most people aren't that rude.

If you don't comprende what I'm talking about, go w/ what turtle says - she's right that a neutral greeting is always appropriate and most people won't assume anything.

and for the record, when i say 'having fun,' I just mean 'hey I have a good time in life. I joke around, I act goofy and I find things to laugh about. Stop for a minute and talk to me - I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I not gonna fondle you, stalk you or harass you, I just want someone to goof around with, and you look like you'd be fun to hang with.'