Notifications
Clear all

My Red Marks

MemberMember
(@babser)

Posted : 12/15/2012 10:27 am

Here is a picture of my red marks... any suggestions of how I should treat them?

edit: my skin is not as pink as the picture makes it, but its definetely red.

post-186606-0-01758700-1355585261_thumb.

post-186606-0-01758700-1355585261_thumb.

MemberMember
(@davidlane)

Posted : 12/15/2012 1:57 pm

The first question would be, do you still get acne? If you do, you have to try and get rid of that first before treating red marks because you'll just keep getting red marks if you still have acne. Those marks don't seem that bad, try to exfoliate on a basis and make sure you keep your skin moisturized.

MemberMember
(@babser)

Posted : 12/15/2012 6:29 pm

The first question would be, do you still get acne? If you do, you have to try and get rid of that first before treating red marks because you'll just keep getting red marks if you still have acne. Those marks don't seem that bad, try to exfoliate on a basis and make sure you keep your skin moisturized.

thanks for replying:) i dont think i get much acne anymore... its hard to see because of all the red spots, but i dont get as much as i did before, thats for sure. i have never used moisturizer before (which i know now is a big mistake) once i started using it my face got 10 times better then it was before, although it did not stay that way for to long, its still better then it was before.

as my skin is very sensitive i have not dared to exfoliate it. even if i touch my skin while washing it gets irritated and hurts a bit. do you think its still a good idea?