Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FrankY

Chicken Collagen???

Sorry, I'm a bit cranky I guess, due to overdose of goofy "miracle cures."

Chicken collagen capsules can not do anything for acne scars. It's just another way for a company to profit on the stupidity of humans, at the expense of innocent animals. Did that help? eusa_think.gifwacko.gif

user posted image

Yeah it makes sense... but no company is trying to profit over our stupidity on this one... its simply a supplement by a well knows company that I have seen available at the Vitamin Shoppe and also even though chances are it doesn;t do squat are you basing your opinion on any facts and/or any personal experience... not trying to be a smart ass, just curious... thanks

I'm basing my opinion on science. They ARE trying to profit from our stupidity, though. This is what companies that sell supplements do. Sometimes they are even cheeky enough to make up little bullshit "studies" to sway consumers. Taking chicken collagen to help your skin heal would be comparable to eating chicken bones to help your broken bones heal. It just does not work that way. You aren't being a smart ass, by the way.