Notifications
Clear all

The Returning Monster. Help!

MemberMember
(@carp351)

Posted : 12/11/2012 2:13 am

So a few months back i had a nodule that was really large and wide on my face. It took months to surface an flatten an now i have a scar. Right now I feel something under my skin on the same spot. As soon as I touched and looked i knew that this can develop into a monster. I am so scared right now I am going to ice my face like 10 times a day before it turns into something or what do you guys think should i use bp, leave it alone or keep doing what I am doing. Any response will be highly appreciated Thanks!

MemberMember
(@user74659)

Posted : 12/11/2012 2:28 am

Whenever I have get big cysts, there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why some come up and some fade back down. The only thing that's ever worked at all in getting rid of them quicker or at least shrinking them has been injections by my derm. Don't know if that is an option for you, but its worth a try if you need it to go away much sooner rather than later!

MemberMember
(@carp351)

Posted : 12/16/2012 2:06 am

Whenever I have get big cysts, there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why some come up and some fade back down. The only thing that's ever worked at all in getting rid of them quicker or at least shrinking them has been injections by my derm. Don't know if that is an option for you, but its worth a try if you need it to go away much sooner rather than later!

ice worked fortunately and also using sangre de grado overnight but I hate that it lookes dark, oh well.