Notifications
Clear all

Is Doxycycline Deadly?

MemberMember
(@lizlotbith)

Posted : 12/09/2012 3:14 pm

Just curious. Like, if you take two full bottles at once?

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 12/10/2012 3:04 am

awwwhh yea that might cause some problems, specifically in the GI part of your body. You are killing off basically all your good flora and that puts you at a risk for developing C-diff and other related bacterial infections which can wreak havoc on your body. C-diff is NOT fun.

Personally i would be worried about possible GI bleeding and or bloody stools/diarrhea.

I took this for awhile and just 2 a day made my life hell as it dehydrates you and does a number on your GI tract if you don't drink adequate fluids regularly. Makes going to the bathroom hurt like hell, thats why i stopped

If this did happen i would report it immediately as the side effects will be worse, x10. Just Google the side effects to know what to look for, or just seek medical attention.Cuz this does not sound good.

MemberMember
(@rentedname)

Posted : 12/10/2012 3:09 am

Holy shit are you crazy? don't do that shit. you need to understand that medicine is not to be messed with. take 100mg MAX per day. don't do more than that.

also i looked through your gallery. your acne is quite severe, and doxy is never a permanent solution. you should look into changing your diet permanently to a healthier one and try some hormonal treatments if you think your acne is related to hormones.

treat your body holistically. you have acne for a reason.

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 12/10/2012 4:44 am

Just curious. Like, if you take two full bottles at once?

Don't go and do anything foolish now. I'm sure if you were to go into a time machine and see how things are, say, a year or two from now you'd feel a lot better and you wouldn't feel the need to ask these kinds of questions on the internet.