Notifications
Clear all

Dont Know What To Do In This Situation 🙁 Suggestions?

MemberMember
(@livinglou92)

Posted : 12/08/2012 8:43 pm

Soo at my job there is this really cute girl and due to acne its been awhile since I've been on a real date. But she's been talking to me and initiating conversation and we even went to the store together last week. So Wednesday we hugged and she was talkative so I asked her if I could go talk to her in her office later and she said yea sure check later. I went later and we spoke about work and she had to go to a meeting shortly so I asked her if she wanted to talk more because she doesn't go back to work monday I said I can give u my number and she said yea sure and walked over to me to take my number down and did and when she went to her meeting she told me she was leaving in an hour and to go to the library but I was leaving in a half hour. I said hit me up whenever and left and she went to her meeting. That was Wednesday afternoon. Its now Saturday and she hasn't called or texted. I was happy that I gave her my digits but maybe its the acme or I don't know I thought she liked me. Maybe I read it wrong. She seems nice and seemed interested but it could just be me I guess. She is back on monday but I dnt think ima say anything besides "hey watsup". I am disappointed but I wont show it. Should I ask her to get sumthin to eat after work monday or just give up that she is not interested? Suggestions?

MemberMember
(@bmariewantsnoacne)

Posted : 12/08/2012 9:42 pm

I really don't think it's the acne. Maybe she's been really busy. :)

MemberMember
(@havefaith22)

Posted : 12/08/2012 9:55 pm

Yeah, I agree. I think you should def talk to her Monday because all girls love a confident guy! To be honest, most people don't notice acne, especially I'd they don't have it.. If that makes you feel better its true

MemberMember
(@livinglou92)

Posted : 12/08/2012 9:58 pm

Alrightt. I was thinkin she was gunna wanna hangout this weekend. Maybe she is busy who knows. Idk I hope its true because she doesn't really have.

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 12/10/2012 9:09 am

Soo at my job there is this really cute girl and due to acne its been awhile since I've been on a real date. But she's been talking to me and initiating conversation and we even went to the store together last week. So Wednesday we hugged and she was talkative so I asked her if I could go talk to her in her office later and she said yea sure check later. I went later and we spoke about work and she had to go to a meeting shortly so I asked her if she wanted to talk more because she doesn't go back to work monday I said I can give u my number and she said yea sure and walked over to me to take my number down and did and when she went to her meeting she told me she was leaving in an hour and to go to the library but I was leaving in a half hour. I said hit me up whenever and left and she went to her meeting. That was Wednesday afternoon. Its now Saturday and she hasn't called or texted. I was happy that I gave her my digits but maybe its the acme or I don't know I thought she liked me. Maybe I read it wrong. She seems nice and seemed interested but it could just be me I guess. She is back on monday but I dnt think ima say anything besides "hey watsup". I am disappointed but I wont show it. Should I ask her to get sumthin to eat after work monday or just give up that she is not interested? Suggestions?

Did you get her number? If so text or call her.

If not then talk to her in work, ask her if she wants to hang out after work. Just say something like you know a great coffee shop or something and then say you can talk there away from work.

Just go for it. Even if she says you no at least you will know and can move on.

All the best.

MemberMember
(@livinglou92)

Posted : 12/11/2012 2:27 am

Dont have her # i had given her mine wednesday. Yea she only works mondays and wednesdays thougj. The bad news is today was kinda awkward, usually we talk and flirt but today she only came to my room twice and she sed hi and smiled but that was it and she had to leave early. Ima just ask her wednesday if she wld like to go out to eat and if she says no it'll suck cuz work wit her but at least i can know and go on

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 12/11/2012 7:08 am

Dont have her # i had given her mine wednesday. Yea she only works mondays and wednesdays thougj. The bad news is today was kinda awkward, usually we talk and flirt but today she only came to my room twice and she sed hi and smiled but that was it and she had to leave early. Ima just ask her wednesday if she wld like to go out to eat and if she says no it'll suck cuz work wit her but at least i can know and go on

Well done mate.

Go for it and good luck. If she says no, her loss :D

MemberMember
(@livinglou92)

Posted : 12/12/2012 9:49 pm

Thanks man. Unfortunately she wasn't in today maybe tomorrow or Friday she will be in idk tho. The crazy part though is that she has had my number for a week now and she hasn't sent anything at all. So I feel like I already know the answer :( still gunna ask though, and if I look like a fool whatever then. Thanks for the support

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 12/12/2012 9:59 pm

Girls rarely call or text they don't want to be seem desperate ..guys always have to make the first move.

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 12/13/2012 2:51 am

Thanks man. Unfortunately she wasn't in today maybe tomorrow or Friday she will be in idk tho. The crazy part though is that she has had my number for a week now and she hasn't sent anything at all. So I feel like I already know the answer sad.png still gunna ask though, and if I look like a fool whatever then. Thanks for the support

in my experience only a small percentage of girls have the "balls" to call a guy lol.

Sadly my friend you're going to have to step out on to the track and just stare it straight in the face.

If she says no then at least you know and at least you can so you tried.

There is nothing wrong with failing even though it is what we fear the most. Experience is a life time of mistakes and failure. I can safely say i am successful failure lol

In time you'll learn what girls are worth your time and energy. I'd say this girl is a 50/50 shot but thats what makes the whole process exciting. If it was easy it would be boring and when you get a date it would be boring.

Just be cool, calm and collected. You'll do fine. She says no you move on and grow from the experience.

Now go seduce her until she cracks lol. Have fun man.

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 12/13/2012 6:42 am

I can go days without texting even my closest friends in the world back when I'm wrapped up in something, and if she keeps being not in work then chances are there's something going on in her life (like a heavy work load, family problems, maybe she turns into a gremlin on days other than Monday and Wednesday, I don't know). Too many people (myself included up until recently) take it personally when people seem to neglect them a little bit. Often it's not a lack of interest in you but an urgency about some other part of their life.

And I'm dating somebody at the moment. We text and see each other regularly, but I don't like 'bugging' him with talking if he doesn't initiate it first. People are attracted to happy confident people with their own lives. If she always got back to you and you saw her all of the time it'd quickly get dull and seem like there was no challenge or 'chase' in it.

MemberMember
(@livinglou92)

Posted : 12/14/2012 10:43 pm

Well today she was in and here's what happenedd.....well she sed hey and asked if my the shirt i had on was new and i sed nah and she sed it looks nice and i look nice and i said thankss. Then i saw her later and we hugged i sed do u want me to come by ur office later to talk n she sed yea. Then i asked wat has she been up to and she sed finals for school have kept her busy. Then later after my break i saw her n hshe sed she forgot she has a meeting so i sed ok i can talk now and we walked to her office together and i basically asked if she wanted to hangout sometime after work or maybe a weekend and she sed "i dont think that's a good idea professionally" and i just sed Ohh and she sed "thanks though". I cant lie it hurt because i really thought she wld say yes being that i just felt that connection and she even sed that i look nice but maybe she was just saying that. Btw we work at a school for young kids with autism and behavior issues, i am an assistant n she is a therpist intern. And she is really nice and definitely beautiful and she seemed interested that way. Guess i read it wrong ;( i just hate this feeling though. Its either she was rejecting me in a nice way because she isnt attracted to me, or maybe she is and she ddnt wanna hangout bcuz she feels we wld hookup or sumthing. All i know is, if u really are interested in someone then u will go for it and go out with that person regardless of the situation. So i dont think its bcuz of the job, i think she just doesnt see me that way....it sucks that when this stuff happens it makes me feel like the girls are out of my league and it degrades me as a ma, its a bad habit and then i just beat myself up and get down. Just gunna hope for better days, even though ima be embarrassed when she see's me at work.

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 12/17/2012 4:51 am

Well today she was in and here's what happenedd.....well she sed hey and asked if my the shirt i had on was new and i sed nah and she sed it looks nice and i look nice and i said thankss. Then i saw her later and we hugged i sed do u want me to come by ur office later to talk n she sed yea. Then i asked wat has she been up to and she sed finals for school have kept her busy. Then later after my break i saw her n hshe sed she forgot she has a meeting so i sed ok i can talk now and we walked to her office together and i basically asked if she wanted to hangout sometime after work or maybe a weekend and she sed "i dont think that's a good idea professionally" and i just sed Ohh and she sed "thanks though". I cant lie it hurt because i really thought she wld say yes being that i just felt that connection and she even sed that i look nice but maybe she was just saying that. Btw we work at a school for young kids with autism and behavior issues, i am an assistant n she is a therpist intern. And she is really nice and definitely beautiful and she seemed interested that way. Guess i read it wrong ;( i just hate this feeling though. Its either she was rejecting me in a nice way because she isnt attracted to me, or maybe she is and she ddnt wanna hangout bcuz she feels we wld hookup or sumthing. All i know is, if u really are interested in someone then u will go for it and go out with that person regardless of the situation. So i dont think its bcuz of the job, i think she just doesnt see me that way....it sucks that when this stuff happens it makes me feel like the girls are out of my league and it degrades me as a ma, its a bad habit and then i just beat myself up and get down. Just gunna hope for better days, even though ima be embarrassed when she see's me at work.

Ahh man that sucks.

But look you took a chance and asked her out. Full credit and respect for having the balls to do it. Should be proud of yourself.

The reason i say that is because it is usual that an acne sufferer has that confidence so good for you.

Yeah it will sting for a little bit but you know where you stand now.

7BILLION people in the world and the women out number us men, you got plenty to choose from :D

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 12/17/2012 7:27 am

Bars and clubs when you feel down, easy way to built you back up.

MemberMember
(@songbirdsing)

Posted : 12/20/2012 11:22 pm

I have a different point of view.....this girl really might dig you BUT maybe is scared things wouldn't work out. If they didn't or if it was just a hookup it'd be so hard to do her job correctly. Chances are she has a passion for working with these kids and doesn't want to risk it for things not to work out. She also might feel it might interfere with perusing this as a career too or be seen as unprofessional in the long haul. She might genuinely like you but just can't take the risk. Try not to let this change how you act with her...try to act as before despite feeling weird....I think it would show you are sincere and if there are feelings she might change her mind.

MemberMember
(@aurielle357)

Posted : 12/24/2012 1:44 am

It's quite possibly she is nervous, or doesn't want to seem desperate, so she's waiting a bit. I doubt acne would be a deterrent, it wouldn't for me anyway.