Notifications
Clear all

Bb Cream To Cover Up Acne (Is This Ok?)

MemberMember
(@potluck420)

Posted : 12/08/2012 2:45 pm

Hello everyone.

So recently I've been using epiduo , and for about a week it actually helped.

Now it has been a week and a half and my acne came back inflamed and my skin around my mouth started PEELING LIKE CRAZY.

It really hurts and its so embarrassing that I just stay indoors all the day and avoid contact with anyone.

I have been using bbcream every now and then, and was wondering if this was okay to use to cover some of it up....

Does anyone have any experience with this?

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 12/08/2012 5:41 pm

Hello everyone.

So recently I've been using epiduo , and for about a week it actually helped.

Now it has been a week and a half and my acne came back inflamed and my skin around my mouth started PEELING LIKE CRAZY.

It really hurts and its so embarrassing that I just stay indoors all the day and avoid contact with anyone.

I have been using bbcream every now and then, and was wondering if this was okay to use to cover some of it up....

Does anyone have any experience with this?

The only problem with BB creams is that they can feel sticky on oily skin types because they tend to have plenty of glycerin and skin-protecting agents. BB creams are more suited for dry skin, but if it can be blended and sit nicely on your skin it shouldn't be a problem.

MemberMember
(@rpg90)

Posted : 12/08/2012 5:47 pm

hey stick with it it takes about 2-3 months to start working but this stuff is amazing im currently on it its my 2nd time using it and im at the 10 week mark and im just starting to see small changes but i know for a fact it works.. For the peeling try cereva moisturizer its not oily and really helps. Epiduo is ment to unclog the pores and bring everything out so using it as a spot treatment might make it worst at first and then better. try applying a small amount size of a pea to your whole face. HOpe it helps i know the feeling but try to stick with it :)

MemberMember
(@potluck420)

Posted : 12/08/2012 6:55 pm

That's what I don't get. How in the world do you make a pea sized squeeze of epiduo cover all the affected areas? It just isn't enough.

And I will try buying cerava moisturizer. Right now I am using Neutrogena Oil-free combination skin moisturizer, but I can't tell really tell if its working. For moisturized , do you also only apply a pea-sized amount to your entire face?

The only problem with BB creams is that they can feel sticky on oily skin types because they tend to have plenty of glycerin and skin-protecting agents. BB creams are more suited for dry skin, but if it can be blended and sit nicely on your skin it shouldn't be a problem.