Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org Phone Number Is 1 (800) 773 7803

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 12/06/2012 1:41 pm

This should be on their contact us page but it's not. So there it is.

MemberMember
(@real-maverick)

Posted : 12/06/2012 7:35 pm

We've found most users much prefer email vs phone contact. It also allows us to more effectively deal with questions and issues.

For example, a large number of the emails we get, are answered on the website. So we can easily provide a link to the answers, whereas it's not quite so easy over the phone.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 12/07/2012 9:11 am

Our office number is for specific questions on how to use the products and for business related inquiries. We are not able to answer order related questions on the phone because we simply do not have access to the back-end information at the office. Instead, please use @acne.org">support@acne.org for all order related questions. This will ensure that you get the fastest response.

-Dan

MemberMember
(@mizmaila2310)

Posted : 10/17/2013 12:16 am

I ordered the regimen and today was suppose to be the day for it to be delivered. I tracked the number an it did say its delivered today at 2:45 pm .. Its already 10pm and until now i havent gotten any package. I looked everywhere but i dont see a package.. Its really bothering me.

kbella92 liked
MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 10/21/2013 8:27 pm

I ordered the regimen and today was suppose to be the day for it to be delivered. I tracked the number an it did say its delivered today at 2:45 pm .. Its already 10pm and until now i havent gotten any package. I looked everywhere but i dont see a package.. Its really bothering me.

Please send an email to @acne.org" rel="external nofollow">support@acne.org and customer service will be happy to check on your order/delivery status. We do not have access to any order-related information here on the forums.

MemberMember
(@ashleypaige)

Posted : 08/08/2014 3:40 pm

We haven't gotten our stuff ..... How long should it take

MemberMember
(@fernando300)

Posted : 08/08/2014 7:34 pm

Hello I have emailed support but at times it takes so long for them to reply. Anyways I bought the regiment and jojoba oil.in my order only came the treatment and the jojoba oil.they did ship the moisturizer or the cleanser .pleasee help, I really need this treatment before o go so school

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/08/2014 10:23 pm

Hello I have emailed support but at times it takes so long for them to reply. Anyways I bought the regiment and jojoba oil.in my order only came the treatment and the jojoba oil.they did ship the moisturizer or the cleanser .pleasee help, I really need this treatment before o go so school

You need to wait for customer service to email you back. Sometimes emails get lost so I'd email them again to be safe, I used to work in customer support. It should take that long for them to get back to you. Maybe 24 hours at most. When did u email them?

We haven't gotten our stuff ..... How long should it take

When your shipment is sent you should get an email with tracking information.

MemberMember
(@uogjkhkjhgjhv)

Posted : 05/19/2015 7:54 pm

It says my package was delivered but I did not receive it. I checked everywhere.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 05/20/2015 2:41 pm

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your shipment yet. Kindly send us an email through http://www.acne.org/contact-us.html along with your order number so we may look into the issue further. You may also dial the number 1-800-773-7803 for customer service.

It says my package was delivered but I did not receive it. I checked everywhere.

MemberMember
(@kbella92)

Posted : 01/02/2016 5:30 pm

I emailed you guys over a week ago! My package was NEVER delivered! Asked USPS if they delivered it they looked at me like I was crazy I even went to my old address which just building and apartment number changed still no package! I've been using your products for over 3yrs NEVER had an issue up until now. I just ordered some more of your products I just need my package ASAP! This will probably be my last time ordering because this is ridiculous.

Tajh27 liked
Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/05/2016 2:19 pm

On 1/3/2016, 614, kbella92 said:

I emailed you guys over a week ago! My package was NEVER delivered! Asked USPS if they delivered it they looked at me like I was crazy I even went to my old address which just building and apartment number changed still no package! I've been using your products for over 3yrs NEVER had an issue up until now. I just ordered some more of your products I just need my package ASAP! This will probably be my last time ordering because this is ridiculous.

Hello Kbella 92,

I'm sorry to hearthat you never got your package. Rest asured that customer support answers every inquiry of our customers so you should have received a response from us. KIndly check your outbox on your email address as our message could have been marked as spam.

If you are still unable to receive any messages from us, you may send me a private message and we will look into the issue for you. We do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

If there's anything else that I can help you with, please let me know.

MemberMember
(@430338_1443951857)

Posted : 08/28/2016 9:47 pm

Hi my shipping address is an old address how will i change my shipping address? support@acne.org is not replying to me!!!

MemberMember
(@muchomuseum)

Posted : 10/06/2016 8:40 am

I'm highly annoyed by this conpany. I paid extra for expedited shipping. They sent me the tracking number but when I called Fedex, they said they never even received the package??? No one has replied from support and you can't talk to a person!!!!

MemberMember
(@welcomedfloss)

Posted : 05/16/2018 6:08 pm

My order was sent to the wrong address. I tried to fix it right away since the confirmation email says : "Important: Check your "Ship To" address below. If it is incorrect please reply to this email with your correct shipping address. But it seems this message is irrelevant because they replied to my email saying they could not correct the address, and that I will get a refund or that they will reship the products ONLY IF they get the package back. I even expressed in one of my emails that I am going overseas in a week. Even after requesting their assistance and consideration on this issue, they shipped the products to the wrong address, and replied to my email a day after they had already shipped the products with a contact number that nobody answers. I tracked the package with FedEx and the package status says "delivered" and there is nobody who can be accountable for this.

Maria L.
Order number 101184413

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 05/19/2018 8:13 am

Hi Maria,

I'm sorry to hear that your order was shipped to the incorrect address. Kindly allow 24 hours for our customer support team to get back to you and they should be able to assist you with your issue. Thank you.

MemberMember
(@trimmules)

Posted : 05/24/2018 11:08 pm

I'm waiting 2 weeks for it to arrive. It was already delivered in San Leandro, CA. But I live in the Netherlands. like wth. So I talked to people of acne.org and they said they fixed it so after 4 days I got a new tracking code and it still says it is going to be delivered in San Leandro. I don't live there omg. My shipping adress is correct so idk what is going wrong.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 05/25/2018 3:54 pm

Hi TrimMules,

I'm sorry to hear that your order has been returned back to us. We would recommend that you contact our customer support team at support@acne.org. They should be able to help you with your shipping concerns. Make sure that you provide them your order number so they will be able to look into your shipment. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

MemberMember
(@stephen-gregory)

Posted : 12/01/2019 10:44 pm

Yall need to fix this bullshit ppl pay extra money for there shit to get to them on time and all I see is contact yall through email thats not right I want a corporate number and Im not doing it through email your not going to continue to take peoples money and not have there shit to them I paid for products on November 26th and its now Dec.1 and it still says its processing what is yalls deal this is the only thing that works for me

Citahayes liked
MemberMember
(@monique1tanyaaa)

Posted : 06/03/2020 8:39 pm

Im very annoyed with this company. I placed an order since the 6th of may, today is the 4th of June and Im yet to get my package. Called DHL and they advised I contact the merchant because theres usually a maximum period of time for delivery and its passed that and I should not wait anymore and just ask for a refund. I did email them asking for a refund but they wont refund me my money. I placed another order shortly with the expedited shipping cause I cant afford to miss my regimen but when I tracked it with USPS website, it says my package is on its way to a USPS facility which means it has not been sent out. I cant even begin to explain how annoyed I am but this will probably be my last time ordering from them because I refuse to allow myself to deal with this rubbish again.

Citahayes liked
MemberMember
(@youngfight)

Posted : 09/18/2020 5:41 pm

I have receivedthe wrong product and I have contacted you twice the last 2 weeks and have not heard back from you!

please contact me as soon as possible for a refund or replacement!