Notifications
Clear all

The Caveman Regime - Partial Success

MemberMember
(@billjobs)

Posted : 12/05/2012 11:46 am

If you have been using topical medications (ex benzol peroxide) for over 2 years, I suggest trying this regime out for a bit.

The types of acne and hormones change with age significantly. I was using benzol peroxide for years (about 6 years).. I used it religiously.. I decided to try the caveman regime, and for about a week my face was clearer than ever, and eventually I started getting major acne (as I expected I would).

I didn't get major acne everywhere, though.. only around my mouth area. Prior to the caveman regime I used benzol peroxide all over my face (which caused dryness, large pores, and even acne).. Now that I found out where my acne is while NOT using benzol peroxide, I can apply the medication ONLY to the areas where I should be applying it.

Now, on the areas of my face I'm not using any products, my face is pristine!!! I still get acne around my mouth, but my cheeks and forehead look flawless!

In conclusion, I know the caveman regime doesn't "work", but it does help you identify where your acne is - so you don't have to continue to destroy your entire face.

MemberMember
(@anb1998)

Posted : 12/07/2012 9:58 am

I had the same results with it. Thanks for sharing your results. Unfortionatly my acne is everywhere but mostly on my chin, right cheeck, and forehead. I went back to using proactiv cause thats the best thing I've tried so far