Notifications
Clear all

Dry And Tight Skin

MemberMember
(@royalty)

Posted : 12/04/2012 7:18 am

Hello everyone. In 2 mounths i washed my face morning and night and moisturized with olive oil, then 2 weeks ago my skin started look tired and had a flaky area on my chin SO 1 week ago i stopped all the washing and only washed my face 2 times to let it find its own balance. My skin looks super good and its not flaky anymore i dont have any new breakouts but my skin feels SO fucking dry and tight.

Its winter so its like minus 5 degrees outside and i feel like a can't talk when im outside.

Should i start wash every night and then moisturize or you think i should keep going and hope it will find back its natural moistur?

My skin looks much better now but feels worse!

MemberMember
(@perseverant)

Posted : 12/04/2012 9:56 am

Just don't wash as much, like if you're overwashing or cut down wash time to once a day, and don't over moisturize..that can also make you dry and tight, and the weather is going to get you no matter what if you're usually affected by weather change.

MemberMember
(@royalty)

Posted : 12/04/2012 10:33 am

Alright i really regret my experiment, my skins great but it feels reaaaally dry. Also i use the hot - cold method, i start with lung warm water wash face for 10 seconds and then i use the closest you can get to cold so it wont be too cold and wash splat my face in 5 sec. And that it, once time everyday. Maybe i should only wash with the cold water?? i have no idea. My cheeks which i never had acne on feels so fucking tight like i can't smile. Its minus degrees and snow out there, i have to stay inside lol please help how long will it get to get my moisture back!?